• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProRock Finals 9/25-26

Cougar Buttes, Lucerne Valley
    Both days start at 8:30am
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

I am going to be there on Saturday not sure for Sunday.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

ProRock Finals

I'm gonna go! It'll be my 1st time witnessing hardcore rock crawling. I'm really looking forward to it!

Comment

I'm going to try and talk Rick into not working on his Jeep that day ... wish me luck!

Comment

Here's the official event info...

http://www.sportsintherough.com/prorock/prr&d.html

There's the link for event info. Scroll down towards the bottom for Sept 25-26 event info.

Comment

Hey Rick, don't work on your Jeep that day
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I wonder how jam-packed its gonna get.Any vendors gonna be there?I hate huge crowds.There's guys at my work that are interested in going 'n so am i.Gonna try and get my son or wifey to tag along with me and hopefully get there super early

Comment

Originally posted by mischifdad
                I wonder how jam-packed its gonna get.Any vendors gonna be there?I hate huge crowds.There's guys at my work that are interested in going 'n so am i.Gonna try and get my son or wifey to tag along with me and hopefully get there super early
                there will probably be quite a few people, but there is plenty of open desert room to move around.
                pics from last time: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/calrocs.php
                as you can see, you can really get up-close-and-personal if you choose to.
                there is no shade, though, and you can't park your jeep anywhere but the parking lot.

Comment

My brother and I will be there late Saturday morning. See ya there!

Comment

Cool Hope to see you there!
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I must say this was awesome! If you have never been to one, you have to go! There is one more Oct 13-14 (again at JV) for the Superlift Woman's National Rock Crawl. When you go, bring plenty of water and sun-screen (yes you can call me Lobster Boy).

I got pics (not many as I forgot to bring extra memory cards) and I will try to get them posted soon but they do not do justice to the event.

I did see the "sarah" edition driving by once but was too far away to catch up with it.
                      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Hey sweet, hope you heard our Jams! M1Jeep came over and we caravaned out.
                        We didn't stay more than 2 hours due to lack of shade and sunscreen, got some good color though. Catch up with ya next time Nagal.

Comment

Working...
                        X