Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Hi desert round up - May 23-25 2014

Is anyone from here going to be heading out there this year, this would be my first time out as I got a registration to go from the superstition raffle from the 4 wheeler event.

It is memorial day weekend 23-25
    [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
    -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

I'll be going. It should be a bit different this year. Back at Stoddard Wells off the 247 right next to the Slash X. That means someone else will be making me breakfast.

Comment

Alright, I need to make sure I can get it off since I am going through a job change.
      [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
      -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

Comment

i may be there.....still up in the air

Comment

Here is the info:

http://cal4wheel.com/events/hi-desert-round-up
          Rich

Comment

I'm going out Thursday.

Scott
            Come to the dark side.....
            We have Cookies!

Comment

It should be real nice to camp next to Slash X; no four or more mile trip on a crappy road, plus right next door to great food.
              Rich

Comment

Looking forward to the new venue. Scott, do you have a self contained fire pit? They don't make washing machines
                the way they used to. I will be out on Thursday as well. Exploring Friday is what I'm calling it.

Comment

ya i have have a wash tub.ill be out on friday afternoon.my number is 760 617 6138....ill be looking for you

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    Looking forward to the new venue. Scott, do you have a self contained fire pit? They don't make washing machines
                    the way they used to. I will be out on Thursday as well. Exploring Friday is what I'm calling it.
                    Don't have anything yet. With more places requiring those I need to get something going. I camped with some people last year who used a steel trash can lid. It was legal and did a good job.
                    I'm looking forward to just cruising around Friday. How did your plugs work out on your truck?

Originally posted by scottymoto View Post
                    ya i have have a wash tub.ill be out on friday afternoon.my number is 760 617 6138....ill be looking for you
                    We'll have to coordinate so we find each other.
                    Scott
                    Last edited by Zoobi; 05-10-14, 07:32 AM.
                    We have Cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoobi View Post
                      Don't have anything yet. With more places requiring those I need to get something going. I camped with some people last year who used a steel trash can lid. It was legal and did a good job.
                      I'm looking forward to just cruising around Friday. How did your plugs work out on your truck?
                      Scott
                      I've been a back yard/shade tree mechanic for 30 + years but damn!, that was brutal. The truck runs. Spark plugs should not be that difficult.

Comment

I plan to arrive late on Friday night. We need to get ready for the "Best Equipped Team" event on Saturday night. We should give Jason a break; let Scott or Scotty be the runner.
                        If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                        KI6MLU

Comment

I plan to arrive late on Friday night. We need to get ready for the "Best Equipped Team" event on Saturday night. We should give Jason a break; let a young guy like James be the runner.
                          If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                          KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                            I plan to arrive late on Friday night. We need to get ready for the "Best Equipped Team" event on Saturday night. We should give Jason a break; let a young guy like James be the runner.
                            so what am I being volunteered for? this is my first hi desert roundup event.
                            [ ]llllll[ ] Mine 93 Zj
                            -OllllllllO- Dad's 98 Tj

Comment

Originally posted by Y0ungGunZJ View Post
                              so what am I being volunteered for? this is my first hi desert roundup event.
                              Heh. Don't worry about it.

You do have medical coverage. Right?

Scott
                              We have Cookies!

Comment

Working...
                              X