Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Annual Yellow Jacket Haircut - July 12th Weekend

Hey everybody!

Yellow Jacket is a trail off of Miller Jeep Trail in Fraizer Park. It's a cool trail with pretty scenery, some rocks and water at the end of it. It's pretty brushy and green in some spots. I'm not one to worry about a couple scratches on my Jeep when wheeling, but on this trail, before we can wheel it all the way through, we really need to hack away some of the branches/bushes in a spot or two so we don't completely scratch up our junk.

We'll run Lockwood, Yellow Jacket and Miller! Bring gloves, a big knife or machete type thing, (nothing power operated), bug repellant, a bag to throw away any trash we find on the trail, a cooler, food and something cold to drink.

I plan on camping Fri-Sun; you can camp or make it a day run Saturday July 13th. The majority of my friends who participated last year can't make this one; so I'm looking for new recruits

Any interest anybody? And if so, do you plan a day run or camping? Once we decide if there's interest and who wants to camp or day run it, I'll post directions to what works for everybody.

If you're not familiar with Fraizer Park area, it's off the 5 near Gorman.

Your rig should have tow points and sliders. Everything we'll be running is OK for a stock Jeep. No need for lockers.

Lorie
    Jeep Girl
Working...
X