Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't do it on the 30th, but April 6 works great.
    Ron

Comment

The official date will be the 6th..

Comment

The 6th sounds great see u then.
        I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

moved to 6th yet?

I'd love to tag a long with you guys. Just got my fenders finished and got my new meats! But I've been told that your son's 1st easter egg hunt can't be missed for wheeling.. I don't know about you but he looks happier about the new wheels then an easter egg hunt! The 6th sounds better!

I'm in for the 6th!

Comment

Originally posted by chicharrone View Post
            I'd love to tag a long with you guys. Just got my fenders finished and got my new meats! But I've been told that your son's 1st easter egg hunt can't be missed for wheeling.. I don't know about you but he looks happier about the new wheels then an easter egg hunt! The 6th sounds better!

I'm in for the 6th!
            The date is moved to the 6th. See post #17. Cute young man there, are you bringing him?

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
              The date is moved to the 6th. See post #17. Cute young man there, are you bringing him?
              Creepy crawlers eh, good stuff. Those are some nice tires

Comment

yup just came into a unexpected bonus so plopped down the cash on some new rubber before it went to something else! gotta replace the rear wheel studs with those thicker rims the acorns got a few unused threads always something...

nah that lil guy wont be on the trail yet.. next year ill break him in

Comment

What I great idea... I should use my spare instead of my coffee table! You should be an interior decorator!

Comment

So Mike is this still on for 4/6/13? If so I will be going out friday and leave sunday morning, if things go as planned.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

However it goes Curtis I got Saturday of so I am game

Comment

NO lockers! can i make it on the trail? i would love to come itching so bad to go back out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                          So Mike is this still on for 4/6/13? If so I will be going out friday and leave sunday morning, if things go as planned.
                          Absolutly - it's still on. I was just checking the weekend weather and it again looks perfect.
                          High 75
                          15 mph wind
                          Partly cloudy

Can't wait.

As far as doing the trail w/o lockers - I would say no. There are sections thay you've got to have them. You can opt. for the bypasses though - there is one for each obstacle.

I'll be keeping my eye on those Creepy Crawlers to see how well they work. Might be a good choice for a future set.
                          Last edited by mkjeepers; 04-01-13, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Sounds good Art and Mike.
                            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I may have to check out my TC before trying another hard run with yall. I want to drop it off at Brother's to have them fix the ARB too. Don't worry this is all part of the build cost. I want to run with yall, I may just have to do it with my 4-1 low... shouldn't be a problem

Anyone else wanna hang out and camp for the night? I like drinking wine and cooking steaks after a day of wheeling... it's just not as much fun when I am the only one there telling stories to myself... nevermind.. that is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                                I may have to check out my TC before trying another hard run with yall. I want to drop it off at Brother's to have them fix the ARB too. Don't worry this is all part of the build cost. I want to run with yall, I may just have to do it with my 4-1 low... shouldn't be a problem

Anyone else wanna hang out and camp for the night? I like drinking wine and cooking steaks after a day of wheeling... it's just not as much fun when I am the only one there telling stories to myself... nevermind.. that is fun!
                                I will be out there camping with a small group, your more then welcome to pich a tent or come by for drinks
                                Dennis and Tammy
                                Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                                X