Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be watching the thread. I work weekends, bit would probably be able to get out there for a day trip on the Sunday. I may try to switch my schedule at work so we could be there by 9a on Saturday.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Looks like you are all fired up for it Curtis, gonna stick something different under the front or bring lots of spare goodies to keep that heavy foot in check?

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Looks like you are all fired up for it Curtis, gonna stick something different under the front or bring lots of spare goodies to keep that heavy foot in check?
        I think Curtis drives just fine. He just needs to drive for GenRight!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          This is one of those trips where I take all the spare parts, axles, and welder along.
          I will also throw in my broken front axle repair kit.

And I need to start working on the front axle swap again.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I might be in. I have to check a few things at work first. Oh and should probably check with the wife
            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Im interested in going.
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

sounding good guys!!
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Gonna be fun

Comment

We have a vacation place out there and Jeep that area a lot. Desert Bar is a blast but don't plan on listening to a band on Saturday night, Ken shuts it down at dusk. Knowing that you are all responsible off roaders I don't need to warn you that they often set up check points on the main dirt road in the afternoon.

Comment

This trip is still on. Cliff(CVD) will be leaving late wednesday night. The wife and I will be leaving wednesday evening also. We are planning on camping off Shea Rd. We should both be there early thursday morning. So who else is going to show up for some FUN?

Comment

I planned a week vacation around this happiness, so yes I am still on

Comment

i also took the week off and i will be arriving early thursday morning from phoenix.
                          If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Great to hear guys. What day are you going Art?

Comment

Probably get there the same day as you

Comment

Are you guys planning on hitting trails on Thursday? Still trying to make this, just not sure how many days I can get off.
                                "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Working...
                                X