Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: when and where?

When we going wheelin? Lets get a Big Bear or Calico run going.

9-1-12 is this. Motino wash

I'll likely just head up there Saturday morning and leave Sunday evening. ( to avoid traffic ) so if you want to run some other trails, let me know.

Comment

I'd love to, but I have more work to do on the POS. Some day soon though.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

A bunch of us r doin Rattlesnake canyon & possibly Matino wash along with some other trails on 25th.... ur more then welcome to come along ...
        WOKNROX!
        Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by WOKNROX View Post
          A bunch of us r doin Rattlesnake canyon & possibly Matino wash along with some other trails on 25th.... ur more then welcome to come along ...
          Is this going to be a 1-day ride? I've done Rattlesnake. Can a Rubicon w/ 33's and lockers handle Motino Wash?

Comment

Yes it can, are you comfortable doing John Bull?

Comment

Like the guy above said...yes u'll be fine..& yes it is one day of fun.
              we'll be leaving the 247 cafe @ 8:30am so come earlier if u want breakfast ...u'll need to pack a lunch and have a full tank of gas. It's lookin like it's gonna be a good turnout so depending on the vehicles that come out will deside the trails we'll run. But I'd like to do Matino wash & Pontiac ..let me know..
              WOKNROX!
              Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Brian. Let's do Rattlesnake with those guys....I don't know where this is but I'm interested..

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Yes it can, are you comfortable doing John Bull?
                  One of the reasons that I joined this site is to drive these trails with experienced others. I'm willing to attempt John Bull!

Comment

we'll be leaving the 247 cafe @ 8:30am so come earlier if u want breakfast ...u'll need to pack a lunch and have a full tank of gas. It's lookin like it's gonna be a good turnout so depending on the vehicles that come out will deside the trails we'll run. But I'd like to do Matino wash & Pontiac ..let me know..
                    Ok. I will be there and looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for the invite!

Comment

Originally posted by Hef View Post
                      Ok. I will be there and looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for the invite!
                      Right on dude...I'm glad ur coming with....its gonna be an awesome day of.
                      WOKNROX!
                      Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Just for clarification... Are you doing this on the 25th still or waiting until the weekend of the 9-1-12 Motino night run?

Comment

Originally posted by Dcope17 View Post
                          Just for clarification... Are you doing this on the 25th still or waiting until the weekend of the 9-1-12 Motino night run?
                          We r doing this on the 25th.....
                          Thanx.
                          "I'm back out WOKNROX"
                          WOKNROX!
                          Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Its gonna be hot!

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
                              Its gonna be hot!
                              That's why we're going to Big Bear and not Calico...
                              WOKNROX!
                              Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Working...
                              X