Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Jon Bull

Just got back from Big Bear we ran 2 trails in one day got on the trail at 9am and started gold mntn,merged onto Jon bull around 12:30 and finished at 6:30pm. Everything went pretty smooth, 1 bent tie-rod on the toyota, smashed rocker on the white XJ, and i smashed my oilpan (Blue XJ) i got some videos to ill post the later.

nice pics! looks like you guys all had a good time
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

You have a rugged JP......welcome to the board and nice pics.

Comment

thanks Sully, i like your CJ, one of our buddies just got a 85, nice rig

Comment

Nice Pics! How was the entrance to John Bull? Is it still all jacked up (ie Easy!)? Last time we were up there it was like a paved road.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

it was my 1st time running it so i dont know what it used to be, but it sure wasnt a "paved road" there are some nice sized rocks.

Comment

Nice pics and nice rigs ya got there too!!
              Next time we'll have to join ya
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

kool pix! The Missus really digs yer rock rails...who fabb'd them?

Chris, next time we go up, we can winch more boulders into the entrance and make a small wall with a moat in front of it...with alligators too.
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning

Chris, next time we go up, we can winch more boulders into the entrance and make a small wall with a moat in front of it...with alligators too.
                  that is a great idea, ted!
                  go on a trail building run
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning

Thank you, my sliders were designed and built by www.4xflyin.com in chatsworth im really happy with them strong as heck they took a lot of abuse this weekend and they didnt even budge.
                    I have some pics of them as we were building them if you'd like, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                      Just got back from Big Bear we ran 2 trails in one day got on the trail at 9am and started gold mntn,merged onto Jon bull around 12:30 and finished at 6:30pm. Everything went pretty smooth, 1 bent tie-rod on the toyota, smashed rocker on the white XJ, and i smashed my oilpan (Blue XJ) i got some videos to ill post the later.

Looks like fun, I've enjoyed John Bull many times.
                      I am Savvy.

Comment

Working...
                      X