Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igofshn
    replied
    We do have a group camp site reserved at Loon Lake. I will be camping Thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    Jim, I don't wanna sleep out there with the bears, some guy was just attacked by a little black bear. I don't have any bear away spray- shit-

what time are we leaving and where are we staying- what is the scoop.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    I'm fairly certain I'm camping... I'm to damn cheap to stay in any place that considers itself a resort!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Damn I thought we were all camping thursday night ! We changed our plans to be outdoors with you all , now we gonna be out there all alone with AL and da BEARS !

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Is there a phone number, or an address for this "Icehouse" you speak of?

Icehouse resort - 530-293-3321 - located approx 10 north of hwy 50 on Icehouse road.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by igofshn
    If you want you can stay in Icehouse. If I remember correctly, there is a small resort there. Tow vehicles can also be left there.

If you are worried about showers then ya'll are in trouble. I'd be worried about one last bathroom experience (#2). The trail isn't the best place for that....LOL...
    Is there a phone number, or an address for this "Icehouse" you speak of?

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    If you want you can stay in Icehouse. If I remember correctly, there is a small resort there. Tow vehicles can also be left there.

If you are worried about showers then ya'll are in trouble. I'd be worried about one last bathroom experience (#2). The trail isn't the best place for that....LOL...

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    i'm up for lodging. we just don't know the area and where to pick to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Does anyone have some kind of directions to loon lake and/or where the campsite is?

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i think the first night is a room.... from what i heard, camping is in on the trail a bit... makes for a damn loooong day of driving
    one last shower sounds good too.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    I'll be camping.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    How many folks are camping Thursday night, and whos getting rooms? Im thinking Id like a room, one last shower Anyone have any input on lodging recommendations?

T

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    9 DAYS!!!

YAY

I just got done rebuilding front driveshaft, so will have some spare 1310 u-joints on this trip

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Im soooo excited!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Im hoping that me and Emily are ready...with my NEWLY reinforced skid...customized by Erik and Chris, at least I know its ready.

(um did I say excited???)

T

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    I'm definately ready. This is going to be a blast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X