Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail run on Saturday June 5, 2004

Is anyone interested in a run this Saturday, June 5? I would be willing to go to Rowher, Miller Jeep trail or BC109 (which is also called Dry Canyon and is in the Hungry Valley area).
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

I am pretty sure we are hitting miller on saturday. We need to get our jeeps out and mess around a little but I am stil not sure.

Comment

I'll go with you. If you go, maybe we can meet at Flying Js, or I am coming from Camarillo. Where are you coming from?
      92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Camarillo, good a place as any to start!

Comment

Brian:

I take it you are interested in going on Saturday? If so we can meet somewhere in Camarillo on Saturday morning around 8:30 or 9 a.m.?

Comment

Hey Paul,
            I would most likely want to go along.
            Just so you know, i hooked up my air compressor, installed a CB and also welded on Kevins rock sliders since last weekend.
            Let me know what run and time.
            thannks
            mike
            93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

Comment

Way to go Mike! Sounds like you have been working hard this week. The CB was the best move you did. Let me know by Friday if you can make it. I am a little tired of Millers, but I will do it again if everyone else wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by brian4.2
                Camarillo, good a place as any to start!
                I am coming with this guy, always do.
                I too am tired of miller, we have run it like 8 times! But it is an awsome trail and it is not far away.

Which way are we doing miller?

Comment

Sully:

I am a little tired of Millers as well but I will do it if others want to. I know a good place near Millers off lockwood Valley Rd called BC109 or Dry Canyon. It has something for everyone. There are no steep hills. It is just a really fun river bed. The best parts are the washes that flow into the river bed. It is good wheeling going up those washes to see how far back they go (usually about 1/2 to 1 mile). There are a lot of ledges and some off camber stuff that is fun. Dont forget "oil pan alley" (a decent rock garden).

Comment

BC109 Sound good, meet where? We are down Santa Rosa Rd. almost to Moorpark.

Comment

Why don't we meet at the Jack in the Box on the corner of Las Posas/Upland and Lewis Rd in Camarillo. (If this is not a good place for you we can meet at the McDonalds in Fillmore). We will then leave from Jack in the Box and go to BC109 by way of Gorman. That way we can meet any others who want to join us at Flying Js. I would suggest that we leave Jack in the Box at 8 a.m. in order to arrive at Flying Js by 9:15-9:30. Therefore, if anyone else wants to join us for BC109 you can meet us at flying Js at 9:30. We will then leave flying Js and head to BC 109 which is about 15 miles down Lockwood Valley Rd. I will have my CB on Channel 4. You can see the picture of my jeep so you know what it looks like. Let me know if this is OK with you. And anyone else who wants to go please call or post a reply so that you can join us as well.

Paul Tyler
                      Cell 805-889-9000
                      Last edited by paultyler; 06-04-04, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Mike:

Can you join us for BC109?

Paul

Comment

Leave Jack @ 8:00 sounds good. At least 2 jeeps here. CH4,
                          cell 805-444-0099

Comment

See you at jack in the box Paul.

Comment

8:00 it is in Camarillo. See you then. For everyone else we will meet you at Flying Js in Gorman at 9:30.
                              Last edited by paultyler; 06-04-04, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X