X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paultyler
    replied
    George:
    I received your phone message. Thanks for the call and sorry you could not join us today. Mike and I did Millers. Mike told me that he is going to run Millers again tomorrow so I am sure you can join him. His handle on this site is Stevo. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 4x4zj
    replied
    Sunday - 5/30 @ 9am?

Hi Paul:
    Can you make for sunday? I don"t mind if its miller or BC109

George
    4x4zj
    818.535.3540 cell

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    Sully:

I just posted a message to you reagrding BC109 tomorrow. If you would prefer to do Millers I would be willing to do that instead. I am in Camarillo. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    I might do miller jeep trail tommorow with my CJ7 and my dad's TJ. We are coming out of Camarillo.

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    I am in Ventura County and was thinking of going to somewhere in Gorman. Maybe Miller Jeep trail? San Gabriel is probably too far away for me this time.

Leave a comment:

• cc2
    replied
    We were thinking of a short local day trip around the Los Angeles area on Sunday or Monday. El Mirage, San Gabriel River/Asuza Canyon?

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    I'll go with you. I have a locked Wrangler. Where were you planning on going?

Paul Tyler

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    started a topic this weekend

this weekend

Just wondering if anyone is going on a run this weekend. My brother wants to take his pretty much stock grand out with my dad and i, so was just if anyone has any sugestions or is allready going on one.
    Thanks
    mike
Working...
X