Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weekend

Just wondering if anyone is going on a run this weekend. My brother wants to take his pretty much stock grand out with my dad and i, so was just if anyone has any sugestions or is allready going on one.
    Thanks
    mike
    93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

I'll go with you. I have a locked Wrangler. Where were you planning on going?

Paul Tyler
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

We were thinking of a short local day trip around the Los Angeles area on Sunday or Monday. El Mirage, San Gabriel River/Asuza Canyon?

Comment

I am in Ventura County and was thinking of going to somewhere in Gorman. Maybe Miller Jeep trail? San Gabriel is probably too far away for me this time.
        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

I might do miller jeep trail tommorow with my CJ7 and my dad's TJ. We are coming out of Camarillo.

Comment

Sully:

I just posted a message to you reagrding BC109 tomorrow. If you would prefer to do Millers I would be willing to do that instead. I am in Camarillo. Let me know.

Comment

Sunday - 5/30 @ 9am?

Hi Paul:
              Can you make for sunday? I don"t mind if its miller or BC109

George
              4x4zj
              818.535.3540 cell

Comment

George:
                I received your phone message. Thanks for the call and sorry you could not join us today. Mike and I did Millers. Mike told me that he is going to run Millers again tomorrow so I am sure you can join him. His handle on this site is Stevo. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X