Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sully
    replied
    And some of us turn around and do the trail again!

Leave a comment:

• Iceman97tj
    replied
    probably early afternoon. not late at all! although there is plenty to do all afternoon we will make it to the end early. some of us might just stay a while and mess around in the canyon!

Leave a comment:

• Shaven Yak
    replied
    Does any one know what time the run will end?

Leave a comment:

• Iceman97tj
    replied
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHhhh Kids first!!!!! We will have fun for ya!!!

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    I can't make it. I forgot my son has a bday party that day

Leave a comment:

• Iceman97tj
    replied
    Originally posted by Sully
    So where are we meeting?
    There is a Denny's off the 14 fwy at Sand Canyon, kinda hidden behind the gas station (chevron???)

9:00 am

there is a close-up map on my site

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    So where are we meeting?

Leave a comment:

• bellyscraper
    replied
    Map Quest

I found the dennys on mapquest but I still have'nt got the day off yet. It looks like I might not make it because every one at work on my shift has already made plans, but I'm still looking for a person to cover my shift.

Leave a comment:

• Iceman97tj
    replied
    Paulhead
    Hope you get it squared away!

bellyscraper
    out the 14 to Sand Canyon. a quick right,a fast left, and to the back of the gas station there is a Denny's
    Stop by my site if you need a map!

Great to have you along!
    Last edited by Iceman97tj; 06-08-04, 12:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bellyscraper
    replied
    Fun Run

Ok dudes, I'm going if I can get someone to cs ( change of schedule) for me at work this week. Now if only I knew how to get there ?. Perhaps I can find the dennys on the 14 since I live in Van Nuys, or if someone stops by my place on the way out there that would help. 14822 Leadwell St Van Nuys,Ca, 91405. If you have the address of the dennys I can map quest it,is this a half day run I start work at LAX at 3 pm.

Leave a comment:

• paulhead
    replied
    If I don't figure out this overheating problem by Friday I ai'nt goin no where.

Leave a comment:

• Shaven Yak
    replied
    I got Saturday day shift off, so I will be able to make it. See ya'll at 0900.

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    replied
    [I have about a 50% chance of not being able to attend this ride. I may have work that day, but if so, then I will definately not be there.

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    Sounds like a fun time. I will not be able to go as I will be volunteering at an orphanage, though. Take plenty of pix. I am particularly interested in seeing how Crickett's build-up came along. Drive safe and keep the rubber side down.

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    Can we pick a more challenging trail, I ran Odessa and Doran last week in my stocker J/K no really I did run it, I owe my spotters Jim/Robert/friends a big thanks for getting me through it with minimal scraping on rear bumper, belly and drivers door.

BTT, I might be able to go, any idea what time we might finish, I theatre "Mama Mia" tickets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X