• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Yeah well have the whole gang
    Cool. Alycia says yehhhhhhhh.
    Check out .

Comment

• I may have two Christmas trees now... It's gonna be a cold ride with the window open and trees hanging out of the back.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

• I am a comin on Sat. with a caravan of 6 jeeps.... could we meet up with ya all?
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Has anyone put thought into what trails we plan to do on what days?? I'm only able to stay for a day or maybe a day and half and wanted to do some YouTube studying before heading out there. I know Heart Attack Hill seems to have pretty big pucker effect... Any thoughts on what I should look at?

Thanks!
          USMC F&AM

Comment

• Tips to TipsEZ

1. Lash the trees to your roof or hood -- you'll look super redneck! 2. Study ALL game film (cuz I'm followin u!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
              I am a comin on Sat. with a caravan of 6 jeeps.... could we meet up with ya all?
              I don't think it's been decided yet what we are doing on Saturday. If you get there early, your best bet would be to meet at our camp site. You can find directions to it in one of the posts in this thread.
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                Has anyone put thought into what trails we plan to do on what days?? I'm only able to stay for a day or maybe a day and half and wanted to do some YouTube studying before heading out there. I know Heart Attack Hill seems to have pretty big pucker effect... Any thoughts on what I should look at?

Thanks!
                Depending on the conditions I planned on taking my kids to see the Pumpkin Patch, Gas Dome, and the Shell Reef on Thursday. If they get a lot of rain Ocotillo will be very muddy. Friday is Pinion Mountain and hopefully the Mud Caves and Petroglyph. As Roger said Saturday has yet to be determined.

Here is a map of Ocotillo.
                http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1170/f...llomap_web.pdf
                Check out .

Comment

• I would stay outside of the mud caves if you go see them. They do collapse after heavy rains.
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

• There is weather between me and Anza that might delay me a day. Snow in the mountain passes in Oregon. I still plan on being there Thursday but it could be Friday now.

Mike, I think we want to meet at PM trail head at 9am.
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      There is weather between me and Anza that might delay me a day. Snow in the mountain passes in Oregon. I still plan on being there Thursday but it could be Friday now.

Mike, I think we want to meet at PM trail head at 9am.
                      10-4. 9am at Pinion Mountain Trail Head. Rube and I will probably caravan down Friday morning early.
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                        Post 33.
                        Hey chuck, you map got no info...

Comment

• Somebody better get down there early and stake out a spot. There is a whole LOT OF PEOPLE heading down the 10 towards the desert.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            Hey chuck, you map got no info...
                            Seems to be working for me.:dunno:
                            Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                              Depending on the conditions I planned on taking my kids to see the Pumpkin Patch, Gas Dome, and the Shell Reef on Thursday. If they get a lot of rain Ocotillo will be very muddy. Friday is Pinion Mountain and hopefully the Mud Caves and Petroglyph. As Roger said Saturday has yet to be determined.
                              OK, Thursday and Friday have been determined. Maybe we can ask George (TDS SD) to lead us around Truckhaven on Saturday. He knows the area like the back of his hand.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                              KI6MLU

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                                John, I think that a New Year's Eve night run is a great idea, but I don't want to go to Fonts Point; it'll be very dark (no moonlight) and I'm afraid of falling over the edge!! Here's a picture of Al Spires (igofshn) and Kia at Fonts Point in 2008:

Well we need to get somewhere isolated because I have some party favors to celebrate the New Year in with and they need to be far away from crowds...

Comment

Working...
                                X