Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mike, this is only the second run I have been on that you have lead. I have thoroughly enjoyed both runs. Yesterday's crawling spot's were some thing else, and a little bit of history was a good thing. Thanks for giving us such a full day of enjoyment.
      Build it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
        [COLOR="Blue"]

Thread hijack.

If the person standing on the Arrastra would turn around he would see a small pile of darker colored rocks about 4ft away.

That is a pile of Silver Ore(well it's a flattened out pile now). I assume Whoever was working that claim put his Silver Ore there but never got around to messing with it.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]So Chris when do you want to go mining, I could use a little extra income.[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

I asked Chris first! Too funny. LMAO I am ready for the crawler trail from here back to the wash. Have a new one to explore next week. Looks awesome. I will keep you posted.

Mitch

Comment

Mike,
              Thanks for the tour! We had a great time but had to check out early, looks like we missed some good stuff at the Buttes.
              How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                ... Have a new one to explore next week. Looks awesome. I will keep you posted.

Mitch
                can we get mexican food when were done.. lol
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Adelita's always works well after a run out there. And it is very close to Roger's compressor! Thanks again Roger. Good dinner.

Comment

Short Video of the Day

Another great run Mike,

Finally got the video editing software to work right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvipLjSa1U

Mike
                    "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Working...
                    X