Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 8 Rowher Flats 9:30 AM

I will be running the trail to Boquet Canyon and back Saturday morning. JPyj and I will meet at the first staging area at 2:30Pm. All are welcome to come along. We will go to the 3rd staging area and up the trail at the end of the area.

I now live in the area but have sold my home and want to make this run one last time while it is so close to me. I have purchased a home in northern CA and will still work in Burbank for a few days per week. I hope to get some MJR Northern CA runs going.
    T

Changed to afternoon run$$$$
    Last edited by tjTerry; 05-07-04, 09:24 AM.
    456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Got me thinking........mabey.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Oh man terry, I am not going to see you on many so-cal runs anymore. Maybe I will catch you at the rubicon next year.

Comment

Going in the morning with Black & Tan TJ, the afternoon is too late. Mabey we'll meet half day. CB ch 4
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Re: May 8 Rowher Flats

Originally posted by tjTerry
          I now live in the area but have sold my home and want to make this run one last time while it is so close to me. I have purchased a home in northern CA and will still work in Burbank for a few days per week. I hope to get some MJR Northern CA runs going.

Where in northern CA, like the real north or what is refered to as the north(around sacramento area)
          B R E T T
          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Congrats on the new home!! Now we'll have a good excuse to head north this year!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We are moving to Paradise,ca which is north of Sacramento about 1 1/2 hours. It is in the foothills near Chico. I cannot wait to check out the local trails. It is so nice there.

Anyone going to Rowher this afternoon?

CAll if you are going so I wait for you 818 262 1997
              Terry

Comment

Hey Terry, best of luck with the move and all. Cant make it out for a another month or so, this work thing keeps getting in the way. We are all only a click away on the computer. Hope to see you again .

Comment

You're moving to Paradise! What a great name for a city - provided it lives up to its name
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Great run with Joe and Paul both in white YJs. All the jeeps were locked and with 33s, made for nice and smooth run over some good trails. No one brought a camera so no pictures this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X