Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work guys, all the Jeeps look like they're working great. I'm looking forward to getting on the trail with you all soon.

Kurt, I'm turning my cell phone back on now that I know your Jeep is back in the garage and not stuck up in BB.

Fred, you're a tight lipped sneaky devil. Your TJ looks great and I never heard a peep out of you about the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
      Kurt, I'm turning my cell phone back on now that I know your Jeep is back in the garage and not stuck up in BB.
      Thanks BUDDY!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

tag along

Howdy. Glad to hear you guys made it through John Bull and had fun.. we headed down to Big Bear when we split and set up and watched the fireworks.. Had a good time hanging with you.. just keep an eye out for us on the trails..

Comment

Sure is a lot of great flexing going on there. The Jeeps are looking great!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Wow, the jeeps are looking SWEET! They're all grown up *sniff* *sniff*
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MONKYJP View Post
              Howdy. Glad to hear you guys made it through John Bull and had fun.. we headed down to Big Bear when we split and set up and watched the fireworks.. Had a good time hanging with you.. just keep an eye out for us on the trails..
              Well Howdy! Welcome to MJR!
              It was great meeting you on the trail. We'll have to hook for another run sometime soon.
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Great pics...I'm so jealous that we didn't make it to BB for the 4th this year....Thanks for posting so we could all enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                X