Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAILER341
    replied
    just drop it and smash it out with a sledge.. takes about an hour or so.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Just heard about the site...now I know why JF has been kinda slow lately.

Saturday was a long hot one. Late start, too many bikes on the trail, Dishpan Springs gave a couple of us alot of trouble (I havent had that much trouble with it since I ran it the first time--and blew up the driveshaft in my S-10). I managed to push the back edge of my belly pan up about 3 inches, and bent the right rear LCA. I have a new arm, but I don't know what I am going to do about that belly pan yet. Something has to be done before the 17th.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by goodtimes
    No offence taken (really). But I didn't lose count of how many times we hooked a strap to the S-10. Wanna know? 3. All on Dishpan Springs. She did need quite a bit more spotting than the rest of the group though.

Sorry if anyone was annoyed by being slowed down by the S-10 needing more help than the rest of us.
    i wasnt there, so it did'nt bother me a bit
    glad to finally see you over here goodtimes. i have been still fixing the damage from my last run. ready soon

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    I lost count. That's the perfect new name for it though... no longer will I call it a tow stap. think about it.

This is where I thought I'd get on my soap box... but I'm not gonna. I'm tired, dirty and I've got a headache. So this is all you get...

In the future, if your planning on inviting people on runs that someone else has organized... please be sure that both they and their vehicle are up to the task. This will make the run much more enjoyable for all.

no offense is meant by this post. I think you know what I mean.
    No offence taken (really). But I didn't lose count of how many times we hooked a strap to the S-10. Wanna know? 3. All on Dishpan Springs. She did need quite a bit more spotting than the rest of the group though.

Sorry if anyone was annoyed by being slowed down by the S-10 needing more help than the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    how often was the snatch strap attatched to the s-10?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost count. That's the perfect new name for it though... no longer will I call it a tow stap. think about it.
    :yay: lol YOU ARE RIGHT!
    You get an "attaboy"

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    how often was the snatch strap attatched to the s-10?

This is where I thought I'd get on my soap box... but I'm not gonna. I'm tired, dirty and I've got a headache. So this is all you get...

In the future, if your planning on inviting people on runs that someone else has organized... please be sure that both they and their vehicle are up to the task. This will make the run much more enjoyable for all.

no offense is meant by this post. I think you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• TACOJ-7
    replied
    Originally posted by goodtimes
    yup. (as in no)

Nice girl, 'bit young, needs a locker.....and a jeep.
    How many lockers lol

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    goodtimes - you got that right!

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    no, Chris... you don't.
    yup. (as in no)

Nice girl, 'bit young, needs a locker.....and a jeep.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    ummm ....

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    :yay: lol

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied