X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodtimes
    replied
    That is indeed a good site!

I have traveled with a few people from that site in the past.....fun group to go with. They are not so much into the hard core trails, but more into the general exploration of the desert (some of them have forgotton more about the desert than I will probably ever know). Some of them (bighorn and ccv) run guided tours of Death Valley and other places through another website (eco-4wheeldrive or something like that....I'll look for the URL later). The trips are expensive for my taste, but I always hear good reviews about them.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    ok kewl ...
    just to keep things kind of standard - (don't forget the .com!)

MyJeepRocks.com
    Extreme Jeep Enthusiast Parking - Forums, extreme events & trail rides, photo galleries, features, and always adding more!

thanks for adding us kirk - we need to plan a death valley trip this fall! i haven't gotten a chance to check out all of his site but it looks like there's alot of good information - maybe he'd like a link in our link section in return?

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    I am not sure- maybe contact bighorn?
    what do you want it to say???

I will contact him and revise it.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    kirk, that's a neat site!
    how do i edit the description of our link on there?

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    started a topic Death Valley information site-

Death Valley information site-

Found a neat site- Death Valley information and places to wheel. I signed us up on their Web links section so some people will come to us from there. We can also help them out by sending some folks there. Bighorn I think is the main man of the site. Anyway has some great information and the people seem pretty cool and helpful- They have a few people that are going to Tonies memorial- I posted that we are meeting at Jawbone Ranger station at 9:00, maybe we can hook up.

Link is
    DeathValleyUS.

Enjoy.

Kirk
Working...
X