Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ: Feb 28th

Ok, so now that there are a few of us here from AZ, lets get together and play. I vote for a run up to Florence Junction, specifically Upper Woodpecker, followed by Upper Ajax (if we feel up to it), and come out through the Box.

Anyone interested?

A stock jeep will make it through Upper Woodpecker, but you will need at least one hard locker and 33's, or two hard lockers and be willing to drag steel on rocks with less than 33's, tow points front and rear mandatory, for upper ajax. The Box (Canyon) is a easy buy senic way out of the area.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Any chance of making it March 6th? I would love to do those runs, I haven't yet made it to florence (just got the Detroits/gears done a few weeks ago). I'm in Parker the 28th.

Lookin forward to wheelin with you when I can.
    35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

I work on the 6th/7th.

KG6OWO

Comment

Well I'm up for a run most Saturday's so keep post'n up and I'll do the same.

Comment

I"m only good for every second saturday or sunday.

KG6OWO

Comment

Well, then how about Florence on March 13th? I'm really wanting to wheel up there and I can probably get a few friends to join us.

Comment

Working...
            X