Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    are you having flashbacks or nightmares!?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
    LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Hear no evil, see no evil

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    where's kirk when we need a video ...

Leave a comment:

• JEEPWAVE
    replied
    that is a pretty ugly spider, but to hear chris scream like a little girl! now... that's funny

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    cripe! did you have to post that gargantuan spider pic?! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied

That was one ugly creature, I have never seen anything like that before.

Well at least mine wasn't so bad and Al had extra parts.

Was a wild day!!!

I thought is was going to be John for sure!

Leave a comment:

• JEEPWAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeepskickass
    Wow!! All I can say is that you need to remember that the worst day fourwheeling is still better than the best day at work!!

And I have NEVER seen a wheel like this before!!!

HA! i have never seen a wheel like this before either!
    lol... there's always a first...
    here is the pile of broken parts... at least most of them

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    i bet jeepwave was in 2wd too, wasn't he.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeepskickass
    Wow!! All I can say is that you need to remember that the worst day fourwheeling is still better than the best day at work!!

Thats exactly what I said!!

He did a nice job on the wheel, eh . . . Now he has proof that he actually wheels that thing. Before we all just thought he was full of the shit

Let me know what I can do you you, Erik.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepskickass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    gosh, looks like we missed a good one! joe never showed up with the locker so that blew our plans. went to the junkyard saturday afternoon and found some spring plates for rick's jeep. one of my friends was in vegas this week, so since our plans were busted we decided to go out there for the nite. made it in record time - 2.5 hours!!

jwave, i'm so sorry to hear about all of your carnage
    rick might have some spare parts to help ya out. tams, thanks again for letting me witness another horrifying jpeg.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    TUBE FENDERS!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bummer ! Now I am Bummed I didn't Go . If 4WP gives you any grief Erik Let me know I will Set them straight for you ! Or they'll lose ALOT of Business from me ! Call me if you need a Hand with it , I can do an Early morning with you .

I see the bumper still Looks Great ! HAh ! Now we really need to do the side hoops !

JIM :{>

Leave a comment:

• JEEPWAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Wow!!! I think thats the most carnage I've seen/witnessed/might have caused in my entire offroad experience!!

Erik,
    You might want to check the driverside front shock as well. I think I saw a dent in there. Let me know if you need any help.
    HA! no worries, DUKE....lol... all in a day of fun! i could probably use some help putting her back together.. but, i'll let you know when i get the parts. i have to hurry for the rubicon! cant miss that one

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Wow!!! I think thats the most carnage I've seen/witnessed/might have caused in my entire offroad experience!!

Erik,
    You might want to check the driverside front shock as well. I think I saw a dent in there. Let me know if you need any help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X