This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Darn Nathan, you have been a busy Beaver. Looks good all neatly stored and secured, great job. Now the experience of the trip will tell you what;s needed and what is not.
    Good job Nathan,.. got it all set up and ready to go. Hey good seeing you out at the "4 wheel parts event" at the Ontario convention center. Hey I hope you guy's all have a good time i'm jealous, wish I was going. While you guy's are up north doing the real trail me and some of the guy's from rebel chapter will be doing the "mini-rubicon" John Bull Trail. Make sure you take lots of pics and post...MATT
    Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 07-15-09, 11:14 PM.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• "mini-rubicon" John Bull Trail
      Not even close. Stockers make it really easy through JB. Not the Con.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• Have a great trip, Al and everyone going! Wish we could join ya, but somebody has to keep an eye on the fort Be safe and take lots of photos for us please!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• have fun guys! make sure you all post up pictures when you get back!!
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• So, how was it?

Comment

• Absolutely a blast! Got drilled by the bugs but that was a small price to pay. I am still trying to recover and get my bearings (mental ones) straight but as far as I know everyone made it off the trail safe and sound. Pics and stories will follow shortly I am sure.

Our group of 4 only had a busted u-joint (igofshn had it swapped out before I could walk back to my jeep and get a bottle of water) and a bent tie rod that got the royal hi-lift handle treatment
              03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
              "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

• Seapahn, that's great to hear. I'm going to close this thread so you can all give us a proper report (please!? )
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                X