X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/
    here you go... it's kind of pricey!

Comment

Ok, going out there on Sunday and staying over Sunday night. Anyway...that's my plan. Don't know if anyone is following me...maybe my buddy with the Mitsubishi truck.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Here's Rick's Jeep at Dumont 2 years ago -- tiny! :o
        http://www.sw33t.com/images/calipixs/dm_j33p.jpg

Al, where did you find the Jeep Jamboree posted? I don't even know who puts it on.
        http://www.extremebuggies.com/index.asp

Bottom of the page.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
          Ok, going out there on Sunday and staying over Sunday night. Anyway...that's my plan. Don't know if anyone is following me...maybe my buddy with the Mitsubishi truck.
          We may try get out there on Sunday. Leaving the Los Angeles area early Sunday AM and heading back in the evening. I figure about 3 hours or so to get there.

Comment

It's gonna be somewhat early for me...I am going to be out late the night before (the reason I am not going to be there on Saturday). A good friend is giving his last performance on the 14th...end of an era.

I'll have the radio on Channel 4...monitor it and I will catch up with you.

Comment

Will be out there with a buddy of mine on Sunday...camping out Sunday night.

Comment

Is there a tally of how many MJR folks will be there?

Comment

Originally posted by cc2
                  Is there a tally of how many MJR folks will be there?
                  seems like not many – only who's replied to this thread.

rick and i are heading out friday.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Be prepared...$20 to go now. See the Land Use catagory this site for more info.

Comment

we saw that coming. that's alot of money if you're not staying the whole weekend!

Comment

I spoke to the guys at the BLM. It's one fee for the weekend, they will be selling them there and there will be no limit on the vehicles.

I'm still going but there may be some changes in my plans. Depends on my co-pilot.

Comment

just a word of caution to anyone heading back on monday --- there will be 100,000 people leaving the dunes that day and probably even more leaving las vegas and beyond, make sure you leave early!

Comment

I will be going on Saturday instead. I can't afford the dune's fees AND the club...others will just have to understand.

I just checked the weather. It is in the mid 30s at night...brrrr, bringing the 0 degree bag and a 4 season tent. And a pleasant high 60s predicted for the days... with some clouds. How is the wind?

I think we will be leaving on Sunday too. I am wondering what the wind will be like over the Cajon pass and whether I should take an alternate route around to the 15? It's not me I am afraid of...gets too bad you just take the windows out and let the wind pass on through...it's some truck or camper falling over on me or in front of me. What have you been hearing?

Comment

I usually head straight up 15. I take the new 210 east and connect to the 15- beats the traffic on the 10 and 60.

There is a windy stretch of 15 before you hit the Glen Helen area but it usually is not that bad (but I have a hardtop).

That new fee really sucks so I am giving it some second thoughts. I might move my trip to Saturday, even though it is a holiday weekend, there are plenty of folks heading back on Sunday and 15 just crawls.

Comment

Weekend Weather!
                                http://myjeeprocks.com/weather/hw3.p...C+ca&Submit=GO

Comment

Working...
                                X