Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can just show up, it's $15 more though.

You know what, I'm talking out of my ass. That's what I remember it to be from 2001, so I'm not sure if that is still the case.
    Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

Regisration forms are up in PDF format: http://www.tds4x4.com/tds_safari/Safari_Reg.htm
      Michael Stowe
      Tin Benders

Comment

I'm there! Let's be a little more precise on meeting up. Last year I was supposed to find 4 different campsites for free drinks and I didn't find one. Wait, maybe that's my fault. Nope, couldn't be me.

I can't go until Friday evening, so if someone could give me a good cell number to call this time (Tam), then I can join the group instead of driving around for hours feeling like the fat kid in grade school nobody picked for sports.
        I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
        1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

I'm considering going on Thursday. I'd like to play around on Friday.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

That's my plan as well.

Of course that will depend on me geting that day off (Friday)
            Sean M Higgins

"We all got it coming kid"

Comment

thursday sounds good to me.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yech. Three hours from where I am sitting right now to the site...plus traffic on a Friday night...plus tent set up...I am considering a day off too.

Comment

It's not that far from me, but I can't take a day off on Friday or Monday. I have to take off the entire weekend. I'll try, though. I've been a good boy, maybe they'll let me off early for good behavior.
                  I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                  1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                    I'm there! Let's be a little more precise on meeting up. Last year I was supposed to find 4 different campsites for free drinks and I didn't find one. Wait, maybe that's my fault. Nope, couldn't be me.

I can't go until Friday evening, so if someone could give me a good cell number to call this time (Tam), then I can join the group instead of driving around for hours feeling like the fat kid in grade school nobody picked for sports.
                    I'm sure we'll have signs and banners this time. Last year Chuck and I parked a stone throw away from everyone else. That sucked!
                    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      I'm sure we'll have signs and banners this time.
                      You bet we will!
                      2 yellow banners and 2 reflective signs should doooo the trick!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                        You bet we will!
                        2 yellow banners and 2 reflective signs should doooo the trick!
                        And can someone monitor Channel 4 for us who can't figure out signs. I'm going to be getting there well after dark...just shy of midnight (I'm counting on cruddy traffic).

Comment

Who ever is the first one there should bring a blank sign, so after they get there and get a campsite they can make a sign saying something like (MJR drive through the wash then 500yds look right) then put it up by the main dirt road. Some cones and signs would work too.

I gave into my XJ today and put her in the shop, we tried everything but she wouldn't spark. Also did a little cosmetic surgery with the sawzaw. I didn't need the back portion to the jeep, right?
                          I have 2

Comment

Pictures? You cant say that stuff without pictures...come on now John, dont hold out.

Tam
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

We have MJR signs already, so don't worry. And don't make any. LOL
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by cajunzj

I gave into my XJ today and put her in the shop, we did a little cosmetic surgery with the sawzaw. I didn't need the back portion to the jeep, right?
                                Please tell me you are either jesting or else that you put in a tube rollcage/frame to replace the part of the unibody that you hacked out.

If not, then forget I said anything and just enjoy wheeling the heck out of it until the doors don't open/close anymore and then part it out.

The Missus and I will try to make the party. Her Grocery Getter should be finishing puberty just about now at the capable hands at TriCountyGear.
                                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                                2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
                                X