Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got spare D44 27-spline front shafts (fully assembled) that I carry, dual batteries, oba (york), winch, and the usual fluids and tools.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

yep, still going!
      That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn View Post
        I've got spare D44 27-spline front shafts (fully assembled) that I carry, dual batteries, oba (york), winch, and the usual fluids and tools.
        Do you carry unit bearing with your shafts? I can bring some if not.
        http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
          Looks like there is some other events going on as well as ours.

20th Annual Toyota Land Cruiser Association's Rubithon
          Hall of Fame Run
          Loon Lake to Tahoe on the Rubicon Trail June 18-22

We will need to leave Loon lake by 0730 so we can get ahead of this event. It would be great if everyone can be at the damn ready to go by 0700. The last thing we want is to follow a bunch of toyotas.
          There is also a Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR) work weekend going on. We will be working around Cadillac Hill on Saturday and camping at the springs on Saturday night with some of the Jamboree crew. Just an FYI
          Stacie Albright
          Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Comment

Originally posted by provelogear View Post
            Do you carry unit bearing with your shafts? I can bring some if not.
            No unit bearings ... just the shafts. So that would be great if you got'em.
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Al

I will probably see you guys at Rubicon Springs on Sat night.
              I am leaving the WeRock event sometime Sat late, and will run into Rubicon Springs to see everyone.
              Then I will follow you guys home on Sunday.

Todd
              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Great. Have you talked to clay??? I sent him a text this morning but haven't heard from him. I'll call him tomorrow.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

This is what I a show going.

Bachman + 1 JK
                  igofshn
                  NikVallens
                  provelogear
                  seapahn

When is everyone going up? I am going up on thursday morning. Plan to leave the central valley around 0900. Anybody want to hook up for the ride??

Comment

We're planning on driving up Thursday eve after work and probably staying the night around Placerville.

By the way, if any of you hasn't been there before, if your garmin gps tries to take you down a dirt road on the left about 5 miles before getting to Loon lake, don't do it! Don't ask me how I know that's not the right way

Just stick to the main road

Comment

I am going to camp at loon lake. I'll hook up with Sean (bachman).

Comment

We are heading up around 7am from OC. We'll be staying at Robb's Resort for the night and storing the RV there. We'll try and come up to Loon Lake before nightfall to say Hi.

Really looking forward to this trip.

Gerald
                        Last edited by provelogear; 07-16-08, 08:15 AM.
                        http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

I will be storing my tow vehicle (Jeep JK) at robbs. Glad to hear someone else is also storing a vehicle there. It will make the trip back a lot easier. We can make sure everyone makes it ok. We will monitor ch 4 on the CB. We all need to be at Loon between 0700 and 0715 so that we can be on the trail by 0730.
                          Last edited by igofshn; 07-16-08, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Wait 7 still? The top post still says 9. I thought the 7 was because of the confusion with the toyota Rubithon which was back in June (not July).

Glad this came up now!

Comment

I guess it was June, but since it is already out there, lets keep it @0700-0715. Makes for an earlier arrival at Buck Island and play time in the water.

Comment

I'm bringing a porta potti and enclosure that everyone is welcome to use. You will be responsible for your own product disposal.

Comment

Working...
                                X