• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    good stuff, I hope some of our FL members can make it

Leave a comment:

• rollbar
    started a topic Jeep Show! 02/21/04 (FL)

Jeep Show! 02/21/04 (FL)

Come to this event, it's great.

Sponsorship Request:

From Jeepers Jeep Club
    669 SW Nichols Terrace
    Port St Lucie, FL 34953-1942
    Yvonne Kuftic
    (772) 878-9508
    Jeep Show Coordinator
    JeepMrs@jeepersjeepclub.com

Dear Sponsor,

The Jeepers Jeep Club is holding our 7th annual Jeep Show on Saturday, February 21, 2004 at Steve Barnett Automotive Superstore in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Last Year with the help of great sponsors like yourself we were able to provide our visitors with raffles and door prizes. We are asking for your support to make this year’s show an even greater success than last year’s show. We are asking for anything you may be able to provide.

Steve Barnett Automotive Superstore has authorized us to invite our sponsors to set up a display. All vendors are welcome to set up a booth at no charge. If you would be interested, please contact me as soon as possible to make the arrangements. If you wish to be a sponsor and are unable to make the show to set up a booth we would be happy to display a company banner.

Last year we did a charity drive at our show that turned out to be a great success. This year we are planning to do the same. We will also be creating a flyer. It will be posted on our website and also e-mailed to other Jeep Clubs around the state.

On our website we have all our sponsors from each of our previous shows. We would like to include you on this list for this year’s show. We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to having you on this year’s list of sponsors. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Yvonne Kuftic
    Jeep Show Coordinator
Working...
X