Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redbull View Post
    hey guyss...and gals
    had tons of fun and learned alot couldnt stay for sunday but will make up for it next time. special thanks to all those who put up with the new gal, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Great run Russ.
    and by the way, THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON MY BABY

i call them love marks cause i love my jeep so much its my way of showing her i love her
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by redbull View Post
      hey guyss...and gals
      had tons of fun and learned alot couldnt stay for sunday but will make up for it next time. special thanks to all those who put up with the new gal, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Great run Russ.
      and by the way, THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON MY BABY
      Glad you had fun, Russ is indeed a great trail leader. :thumbs_up
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

first time out with mjr .went with russ on the tour of calico .me and my daughter taylee had a blast .met alot of new people .thanks russ for a great day .see ya on the next one !!!!!!

Comment

Shadly1, I know the lights are over kill, but damb I like haviung the sun on the front of the jeep. Something about light makes me happy. Nice to meet you.

Comment

As usual, a great time with a great bunch of people. I didn't go on the run but hung out with the Toyota guys at the gatekeeper, trying to get their rigs out The guy in the buggy was not having a good day. First he dropped into the hole. Then his motor mount broke. After they fixed it the starter went out on the buggy. Then his buddy had a "hey ya'll watch this" moment and tried to go around his friends buggy while it was still stuck in the hole. Was going good until the trucks front tire slipped off the top of the buggys tire and jammed it between the tire and frame of the buggy. Buggys back tire got stuffed into exo-cage of the truck, requirig a bottle jack to unstick. When the Hi lift was pulled out it was missing a bolt in the handle. While trying to winch while hooked to a third vehicle above the mess the buggys winch died. After a lot of creative jacking and winching the truck was set free. the truck then winched the buggy backwards down the hill, with the help of a few Jeep owners and MJR members. I took around 5 hours total for extraction but The toyota guys never seemed upset or frustrated. They were joking about it most of the time. Heres the pics, I will be loading the videos including INTO4XN's trip up gatekeeper soon.

P.S. I am still seeing spots from Nikos' lights. :haha:
            Dennis
            04 TJ
            4.0/Auto
            RE 4.5 Long Arm
            Rock-It Man Rockers
            33x12.50 BFG A/T
            desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Lesa and I had a great time out on IDTT #5! This was our first time out with the MJR crew and with the exception of the wind, it was awesome. We met some great new friends and we can't wait to get back out there and do some more wheelin! Thanks to everyone in our group for your help in the tricky spots!

Scott

Here are some Pic's from Durran.

Macgyver givin me some hand signals!

Shadly1 showin some flex

Dan

Tony M (AKA) Tony Too Easy

Justin

Scout

Dale

Macgyver

Jason / CalFireGuy
              Last edited by avjeepfreek; 04-02-08, 11:52 AM.
              "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Any videos of my rig giong up Gatekeeper?

I told by brother that I went up Gatekeeper and of coarse he doesn't believe me!! There was somebody I spoke with that said he had it on video (don’t remember his name or if he was with our group?) if there is, I’ll make a bet with my brother to pay for video!! Pay back time. Anyway if there is footage I would love have a copy? $ (PM me if anybody can find out) Thanks, Keith (INTO4XN)

Comment

click on it should start

not that great of camera but here it is
                  Last edited by womb raider 940; 04-02-08, 02:32 PM.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I think Deamer had a video of it

You NAILED the line...dont let it go to your head. The Gatekeeper will only let you do that once. The next time youre screwed. (Ask Erik and Kurt)

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks, great shot!!
                      Last edited by INTO4XN; 04-02-08, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INTO4XN View Post
                        Going down Gatekeeper when know one was around!!

I did make it! (but barely)
                        i want to see more of this... i wish i could have gone!!! darn work!
                        starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                          i want to see more of this... i wish i could have gone!!! darn work!
                          Hey you ever get down here you can weld my cage.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Am I the only one who noticed this??? So after watching Tomb Raider's video clip I notice the next image in PhotoBucket . . .

LOL . . . Nice Josh . . . Nice!!! I just might have to spend some time perusing what all you've got on there.
                            Last edited by Schmo; 04-02-08, 07:33 PM.
                            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                              Am I the only one who noticed this??? So after watching Tomb Raider's video clip I notice the next image in PhotoBucket . . .

LOL . . . Nice Josh . . . Nice!!! I just might have to spend some time perusing what all you've got on there.
                              lol that is from my myspace page.
                              Last edited by womb raider 940; 04-03-08, 07:29 AM.
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

So 4xfiend, did your brother inlaw get a jeep yet?? heck it,s been 4 days..lol..he was so quiet at camp was hard to read him if he was having a good time .but when he drove your rig to town that morning he was smiling..maybe he,s HOOKED..Geebo
                                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                                X