Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    I'm sorry I missed this one. I couldnt really afford to drive up there. Next time

Leave a comment:

• JPyj
    replied
    Hey Terry, Taylor and I will be showing up at 9:30am
    at your base camp, I was not able to get off work early
    enough on friday. We will be looking foreward to see a
    new run. Joe

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    I will plan on Saturday 10 am entering last chance from Randsburg/Johannasburg Road. Friday we will be leaving camp area for a quick run to Panamint Valley and Barker Ranch(Of Manson Family Fame). This is up the Goler Wash area. Friday will be more road trip than 4x4 both paved and dirt roads.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Friday I will be picking up my air...whoo hoo! And figuring out if I can get a few of my new parts on the Jeep that afternoon.

I just wish I could find something local to do on New Year's day.

Old superstition: Do on New Years Day what you want to be doing all year long. (i.e. depositing checks...large ones; taking the Jeep off road; etc.)

Sorry, I will be going south for Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by igofshn
    I'd be willing to hit something out that way. Maybe that Friday or Saturday, or both.
    How about Last Chance Canyon on Saturday and for Friday some some runs around Randsburg area by campsite at Searles Station road. Or the other way around if it works better for anyone

Leave a comment:

• 4wd-racer
    replied
    hey tjTerry, sent you a PM on JF about New Years. Im going to try and make it, but it would be just for Sat.
    *EDIT* sorry, policy does not allow linking to other forums
    Last edited by NAILER341; 12-28-03, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Qubicon
    replied
    I hope everyone has a Great New Year. I will be in Montana visiting my daughter so I cant make it. I may might just detour through Moab if I have an extra day.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Don't know Tom's schedule yet on New Year's day. I know mine! OFF!! Then again, I'm always Off. HA. NO, my daycare is closed on those two days.

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    Camp will be closer to Randsburg and Ridgecrest. Ridgecrest is the best place for local lodging. I will be camping with a big group of freinds with Buggies and quads. I will get a map and better directions posted soon.
    New years Eve should be very lively with portable dance floor with smoke machine and lights. I will be camped on the out skirts of this group as they stay up too late for me. Also lots of night runs. It should be an eventful weekend.

T

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I might be interested in this. I dont know what I'm doing for New Years yet

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Again...finances and the Jeep's windshield.

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    There are motels in Mojave, i do not know if California City has any motels. Would anyone prefer going to 395 and Searles station area? Then Ridgecrest is only 10 minutes away and we could still do last chance from that area.
    T

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I might. Depends on finances and whether the Jeep has a new windshield by then. The parts are on the way, but the windshield has to be painted before it is installed. And my brother will be out of town during Christmas...so installation could be on hold. Hell, I might be installing on New Years. Oooo not good, never do on New Years what you don't want to be doing for the rest of the year. I don't feel like repairing my Jeep for the rest of the year.

Would going on the trails be bad for a Jeep with a spiderweb in one corner of the windshield? I am worried about it spreading and I can't see. One good twist on the trail? I would like to be on the trail on New Year's Day. (Do what you want to be doing for the rest of the year on New Year's Day.)

Stupid superstition, but... I fought with the exboyfriend New Year's morning last year...and...

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    hmmmm, hotel. now you're thinkin!

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    TOO FREAKING COLD TO CAMP.

I could be persuaded to stay in a motel...

Tam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X