Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I remember that road. I didn't do it in a Jeep. We went four hoof drive. I miss that area. I spent 2 years stationed at Ft. Huachuca.

(If it wasn't such short notice, it would be worth a roadtrip out there...it's just down the I-10 from LA.)

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    lol, sorry thats a little far for me.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    South/east of Tucson, AZ.

Leave a comment:

• stevo
    replied
    were exactly is this, i would love to get out on go on an easy trail. I still dont have my t-case working correctly so i cant do any regular trails. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    started a topic Sierra Vista to Nogalas, this weekend

Sierra Vista to Nogalas, this weekend

Hey folks. I have decided to put off wiring the garage to a different time. I need to get out of the house and see some desert. I am planning on running the "Mexican Border Road" (Massey book, South Region trail #12) this weekend. This is a all day run, but is extreamly easy. Probably won't even come out of 2wd for it. Scenery is supposed to be some of the best in southern Arizona. The trail runs basically from the Coronado National Memorial visitor center (just south of Sierra Vista), west to hwy 82, a few miles north of Nogalas.

Could be either day, Saturday or Sunday, depends on who all is going, and what works better for everyone, but I would prefer Saturday.

Anyone interested?
Working...
X