Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• womb raider 940
    replied
    I think me and my HOE are gonna help out. I have a Jeep wheelbarrow. Yes it is says jeep on it. I bought it about 4 years ago for work.

Leave a comment:

• RAT
    started a topic Scenic Ridge Route CLean up this weekend

Scenic Ridge Route CLean up this weekend

[CENTER]Clean up the Ridge Route
    CUTRR Phase XV [/CENTER]
    The Ridge Route Preservation Organization (RRPO) schedules work projects, "Clean up the Ridge Route," (CUTRR) along the un-maintained section of the road.
    When:
    Saturday, May 17, 2008, June 14, 2008 and July 19, 2008
    Where:
    We meet in the north Atrium of Carl's Jr. Restaurant in Gorman, south of the Chevron gas station.
    Time: 9:00 a.m.
    Work:
    We will be working near Reservoir Summit. This area is closed to the public so you need to caravan with us from Carl's Jr. to Reservoir Summit in order to get beyond the locked forest service gate. Please allow ample time to arrive so you will NOT miss our departure.
    Bring:
    We are asking everyone to bring gloves and a sack lunch. At noon we gather for lunch at Reservoir Summit. Bottled water and restroom facilities will be provided by RRPO. Santana's Pumping & Plumbing of Frazier Park is donating the use of the portable restroom. Additionally, we ask that you bring any of the assorted tools listed below.
    • Shovel
    • Hoe
    • Rake
    • Wheelbarrow
    • Pruning Shears
    • Pole Pruner
    • Pruning Saw
    • Mattock
    • Gloves
    Safety of our volunteers is our number one priority so we ask that you wear appropriate work clothes and shoes. Workers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We work in full compliance with Angeles National Forest and have been granted permission to extend our repairs beyond that portion of the road that is closed and "off limits" to the public.
    We hope to complete this phase by 3 or 4:00 p.m. Please RSVP if you can come. If you are unable to attend this workday and would like to send a donation or become a member, please contact:
    Carl Marsee, Project Manager
    P. O. Box 959
    Frazier Park, CA 93225-0969
    [COLOR=#0000ff]CMarsee@FrazMtn.com [/COLOR]
    (661) 242-2726

Or: Harrison Scott, (866) 262-7594 (toll free)
    RidgeRoute@Yahoo.com
Working...
X