Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for the SBNF!

E-Mail from Ranger Greg. I'm sure some of you got this as well, but there are probably others that have not seen it.

"Hi Everybody, although I am on vacation, I had to share this good news! Happy Holidays to you, your families and friends...Greg.
    Given Weather, Some Fire Restrictions Lifted Within San Bernardino National Forest
    Weather conditions in recent weeks have prompted officials with the San Bernardino National Forest to lessen fire restrictions. This change once again allows for open campfires and charcoal fires in developed sites and at yellow post sites. Camping stoves and lanterns are also allowed with a valid California campfire permit. Recreational target shooting is also allowed once again, though only at designated sites--specifics can be accessed on the website of the San Bernardino National Forest at www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino. Deputy Forest Supervisor Max Copenhagen says, “Fire restrictions have been effective in reducing the number of human-caused fires over the last few months. I want to thank the public for complying with the restrictions and being careful during our peak fire season.”
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg
Working...
X