Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvilPsych
    replied
    no sh*t man.. i made the mistake of ordering a green-chile breakfast burrito at a mex rest in santa fe of all places..

had about 2 eggs in it,, maybe 2 tablespoons of sausage, very little cheese, and green NM chiles in the burrito, then a chile sauce, topped with chile strips.. man.. those fresh NM green chiles will kill yah.. i only managed to get through about 1/4 of it before i said enough!

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    Originally posted by PRegner
    I only have to go as far as my own kitchen for great chili; especially green chili. I use Hatch chili peppers for mine, instead of the lame, bland Anaheim (although, I am upset that the local truck farmer that used to go to Hatch, New Mexico every August, and return with fresh Hatch chili peppers, has sold his truck and retired). Southern California is the only place I've ever lived where green chili is more mild than red chili. I feel like a pilgrim in an un-holy land...
    When are you inviting us over for Chilli

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I only have to go as far as my own kitchen for great chili; especially green chili. I use Hatch chili peppers for mine, instead of the lame, bland Anaheim (although, I am upset that the local truck farmer that used to go to Hatch, New Mexico every August, and return with fresh Hatch chili peppers, has sold his truck and retired). Southern California is the only place I've ever lived where green chili is more mild than red chili. I feel like a pilgrim in an un-holy land...

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    mmmm, sounds good. :yay:

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    Chili My Soul is a few miles from me, never been there but I hear it's good

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Great Chile Spot

Great Chile Spot

http://www.chilimysoul.com/index.html

This is a great place for chile. From a kicky mild to a hot that will take the paint off the Jeep at 30 paces. They sell it by the cup or the gallon and amounts in between.

I think we should go there or order out one of these days.
Working...
X