Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey Marshall, Glad to hear you made it ok. Sounds like one hell of a trip. I cant wait to see the pics!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    rockin!
    here's the photo album i made when i did the drive!
    click here

Leave a comment:

• Bumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    make sure you note what you did with pictures and what date and stuff, i did with my move across the country and it makes it awesome to look back at.
    Sarah,

We kept the date stamp on the pics, so we even know what time it was

We looked at the pics last night & almost all of them came out great...some really cool storm/sunny sky pics from Montana.

Won't be able to get the pics downloaded till next week...flying back to RI/MA today for the rest of the weekend.

Later...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: I'm Back!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bumpy
    [B]Yes...it's me ... Marshall!

, We saw Mt. Rushmore, Rushmore Caves & the Badlands!

Just wanted to let everyone know I made it out here safely!
    I loved those caves when I was a kid. I wanna see pics!

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Wow!Sounds like one fun road trip.Cant wait to see pics.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    wow! sounds like you had a blast! can't wait to see the photos (not all of them LOL) make sure you note what you did with pictures and what date and stuff, i did with my move across the country and it makes it awesome to look back at.

Leave a comment:

• Bumpy
    started a topic I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Yes...it's me ... Marshall!

Made it out to AZ safely. We took a little detour & made a nice scenic trip of it! We ended up going from Rhode Island through Conn., New Jersey, Penn., Ohio, Indiana, Illinios, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah and then of course Arizona!

It was a great trip. We stopped & saw Lake Erie & Lake Michigan. We ended up sleeping in Autin, Minnesota...SPAM country!. We saw Mt. Rushmore, Rushmore Caves & the Badlands! We drove up to meet Dave at AEV in Montana & got to drive my Rubi for a little bit. Dave got me & Holly passes into the SEMA show the first week in November in Las Vegas! We stopped & had lunch in Moab, UT and stopped in Sedona, AZ again to see the Sliding Rock Park.

We just got our pictures back & the CDs of them (13 rolls of film :roll: ). I will post a link to them when I finally get to downloading them!

Ok...gotta get back to building our furniture. Then off to RI/MA for the weekend tomorrow for Holly to see her family (promissed to her parents for our abrupt departure to AZ).

Just wanted to let everyone know I made it out here safely!
Working...
X