Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal: NAJ - Need A Job

Hey Folks,
    Does anyone know of a business in need of a Welder/Machinist, mechanic, asshole, fabricator, funny man, or driver? I dont work well with others and I have a bad back, but I can wrench, weld and drive the shit out of almost anything. Well?

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

i'm in the "i need a job" club too. help~
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Re: So Cal: NAJ - Need A Job

Originally posted by Dukes69
      Hey Folks,
      Does anyone know of a business in need of a Welder/Machinist, mechanic, asshole, fabricator, funny man, or driver? I dont work well with others and I have a bad back, but I can wrench, weld and drive the shit out of almost anything. Well?

Not sure how you feel about driving to Riverside, But I need a welder/ fabricator real bad at the shop! Not sure I can pay you what you need but we should talk this weekend at the Riverside Jeep show. We've been trying to work through atempting to hire a welder, full or part time, or on a peice work basis. You can PM me too if you want.
      Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
      97 TJ
      64 CJ

Comment

Any experience with CNC equipment? Last I heard, TRW Automotive (in Carson) was still looking for a maintenance guy for their afternoon (1:00 - 9:30pm) shift. They lost their "mechanic, asshole, fabricator, funny man, and turd welder" back in July when he up and moved to Tucson.

No, seriously. Last I heard, they still had not found a replacment for me. It is a cast iron shop with half a dozen 4-spindle turret lathes (Kitako VT4-350's), 4, 3-axis vertical mills (3 Enshu's and one Hyundai), 3, 600mm double disk grinders (Landis-gardener GDB-600's), 3 belden multi-spindle drills (T-1000's), 3 Balance Technology vertical mill balancers, and a bunch of small drill presses, bearing presses, conveyors, and associated crap. You would be covering the shift solo, so you need to know WTF you are doing, and be motivated to do it. You need to know electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, blue print reading, PLC's, CNC controls (not programming), minor fabrication, must be able to deal with vendors and suppliers, computer literate is a plus. You may be involved with engineering projects, or may not (I did several, including the plant move, and some six-sigma green belt projects). Your responsibility would be 95% equipment, and 5% facilities. The plant is noisy, dirty, and smells bad. But the paychecks are decent, and the benefits are very good (compared to other places I have worked). There are some good people there, and some bad ones.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

We're hiring.
          I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
          1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Working...
          X