Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Small MJR Stickers

same as the front windshield sticker, just alot smaller ... about 16.5" x 1."
    $1 each and i'll figure out how much it is to ship them!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Would that one fit across the rear bumper?

Comment

hardly, it's only a foot and a half wide. i don't know how well it would stick to the bumper anyway, isn't the bumper kind of rough? i'll try it out today and let you know.

you have a stock tj bumper like mine, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        hardly, it's only a foot and a half wide. i don't know how well it would stick to the bumper anyway, isn't the bumper kind of rough? i'll try it out today and let you know.

you have a stock tj bumper like mine, right?
        Yep, and a vast expanse of empty space on it. Except for the CA4WDC sticker off to the right (yep, I joined). If it is one of those that has the clear background, it would look cool and professional on the rear bumper.

Comment

each letter is cut out individually. i'll bring some for sale to panamint, and you can see which size you like best. there are 3.

Comment

each letter is cut out individually. i'll bring some for sale to panamint, and you can see which size you like best. there are 3.
            Would the promoters at PVD be mad if you brought stickers to sell? It would beat the mail run around. Getting people on the impulse buy is the best way (ex had a dance club and we used to promote everywhere - even in Disneyland).

Comment

i doubt it. it's just among us and not like we're setting up a booth or anything. plus, we're associate members of cal4wheel (the promoter) so i highly doubt they'll care. (or even know)

Comment

Logo Master Request

I wanted to request a copy of the logo that I could use to make a few muscle shirts. I want to take the logo and make a breast size symbol on the front and a medium size logo on the back of the shirt. I would be more then happy to pay to use the logo, I just want to get the blessings from the powers that be. :-) Plus having a cool shirt would give the people in my yoga class something to talk about, I love breaking up the Zen moments.
                Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

Comment

Re: Logo Master Request

I wanted to request a copy of the logo that I could use to make a few muscle shirts. I want to take the logo and make a breast size symbol on the front and a medium size logo on the back of the shirt. I would be more then happy to pay to use the logo, I just want to get the blessings from the powers that be. :-) Plus having a cool shirt would give the people in my yoga class something to talk about, I love breaking up the Zen moments. [/QUOTE]

Great idea! Baby t's and cami's for us girls?

Comment

this project is in the works!

Comment

this project is in the works!
                      In that case I will wait till you have things all set, and I will purchase directly from you. Thanks! P.S. I'm a fan of White shirts and Gray shirts
                      Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

Comment

Re: New Small MJR Stickers

same as the front windshield sticker, just alot smaller ... about 16.5" x 1."
                        $1 each and i'll figure out how much it is to ship them!
                        How much is the front windshield sticker? I'll take two of the $1, just bring em with you when you bring the Tshirts!
                        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

sure thing!
                          the other sizes are $10 for 2.25" tall one
                          and $7 for a 1.75" one
                          and of course the tiny $1 one is a little less than an inch tall. fits perfectly in the center of my windjammer!
                          see www.MyJeepRocks.com/goods

Comment

Working...
                          X