X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Jeep Wrangler Willys ®

2004 Willys

INTRODUCING THE U.S. ARMY-INSPIRED 2004 JEEP® WRANGLER WILLYS®

It's the stuff of legend: the U.S. Army requested a vehicle - and drove off in a hero. The Willys MB, its spirit forged by the fire of combat and honed in the heat of battle, seared its way into the hearts of warriors fighting for freedom. Fierce emotional bonds often developed between a soldier and his Jeep. The faithful MB earned a place in every GI's heart, in every area of combat, in every conceivable role. As General Dwight D. Eisenhower said, "America could not have won World War II without it."

The legacy continues today with the introduction of the Limited-Edition 2004 Jeep Wrangler Willys. Reminiscent of the soldiers' experiences with the original Willys MB during WW II, today's collectors, veterans, outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers will find themselves establishing a powerful bond with their faithful new Jeep Wrangler Willys.

STANDARD FEATURES

Exclusive Moss Green exterior color
    Unique "WILLYS" decal at cowl side
    Diamond-plate sill guards painted Dark Green
    Body-color fender flares
    AM/FM stereo radio with CD player and seven speakers (includes subwoofer in center console) - no extra charge
    4.0L Power Tech I-6 engine
    Quadra-Coil™ suspension
    Command-Trac® four-wheel-drive system
    Tow hooks
    Fog lamps
    Full-size spare tire with matching wheel
    Lockable full-center console with four cup holders
    Removable half-doors and fold-down windshield*
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

YAY!!! it's a green sport with stickers!!!:yay: I love stickers.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      good, i'll send you an mjr sticker to put ON YOUR JEEP!

Comment

it's called sarcasm girl.
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

nope, i'm going to hold you to that!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            Yea, but the added some of the crappy rubicon rocker guards....
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

hahaha. they should let US design the next jeep.

Comment

I think I'm going to gag. It's nothing more than a TJ with green paint, and a sticker that says "Willys" on it. I lump it into the same catagory as the "Tomb Raider" special edition (which looks like it was driven down the "crap" aisle at Pep Boys, and everything it passed stuck to it). If they are going to call something a Willys, then it should be more like a classic Willys; not just a run of the mill TJ with a different paint scheme, and a decal...

Comment

true. they should've taken a TJ (round headlights) and put leafs under it. of course, no one would've bought it.
                  myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Actually, if they would resurect the MB tub, on a boxed frame with leaf springs and the Rubicon axles and the 2.4L four banger in it, I would more than likely buy it.

My brother had a '43 GPW as his first vehicle (mighty close to an MB), and we had a blast with that thing. It was pretty much stock and would go just about anywhere we pointed it (within reason). We only used the fording gear once though; it was too much work replacing all of the differential and transmission fluids, and re-packing all of the wheel bearings (my dad made us do that after we told him we drove down the middle of Coal Creek for nearly a mile in water up to our chests).

Ahhh...the memories...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                      ....my dad made us do that after we told him we drove down the middle of Coal Creek for nearly a mile in water up to our chests....
                      Coal Creek? Which Coal Creek? I grew up in Coal Creek Canyon (Colorado).
                      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                        Coal Creek? Which Coal Creek? I grew up in Coal Creek Canyon (Colorado).
                        I was born and raised in Arvada! I went "break-dancing" down Coal Creek canyon at about 80mph once (in 1976, near Wondervu) when I lost control of a Kawasaki H-1; it cost me the bike, and two weeks in the hospital...

We were in the creek in the neighborhood of Pinecliffe, if I remember correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          nope, i'm going to hold you to that!
                          hey ill put an MJR sticker on my jeep!
                          B R E T T
                          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

true. they should've taken a TJ (round headlights) and put leafs under it. of course, no one would've bought it.
                            but you forgot about that star on the front hood. that is a really cool star! my jeep looks like the right color green, let's slap a star on mine and make the pre-production model willys!! :yay:

Comment

You're green is close Sarah, but not quite dark enough. There is one of the "Willys" TJs at America Jeep here in Westerly. I think I might go snap a pick and post it for all to see. It's ridiculous looking, with itty bitty little street tires, they should've at least put some 16x7 Non-directionals on it to make it look kinda authentic. Goofy looking vehicle.

Erik

Comment

Working...
                              X