Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Chef!

And :thumbs_up to Dukes for the "asshole express" comment (over on POR)....first good laugh I have had all day.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Frikkin' awsome dude!! Shows how many friends you got around here!
      :gun:
      :homer:
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by socalchef
        Yeah I'm trying to stay out of it, but having a ball reading Blaine's posts
        I would guess that the whole motivation behind the contest was to attract new members and increase circulation. However, when socalchef was more successful than others in meeting this objective a bunch of people got pissy. That's funny.

Stupidity is not a crime, you are free to go.
        "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Seems like it happens every time they give something away. Those who support the 'loser' always get their panties in a knot. I think they should avoid the whole damn mess and just send the junk to me.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

An UPDATE!!! I started off gang busters, but then lagged a little, and am trying to play catchup. I still have a lot of little stuff to do that takes time, but still hoping to make the self imposed deadline of "sometime in October" It won't have paint then, but hopefully I can get it on the dirt. Time is a runnin' out

Thanks again for all the votes and support!

Couple pics of how it sits right now

If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

Floor looks sweet dude. Sorry I have'nt called or nothing, babies and new job keeping me busy.
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

nice.
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Got my Radflo stuff today, I'm stoked. Real nice. Something I like about the coilovers over the Fox stuff I had is the dual rate retainer. Instead of a set screw it's a pair of collars. Dave at Poly set me up with springs, one is a 12" and I don't want to sit any taller so it looks like I'll be getting some tender springs. Going to redo the tabs on the shock hoops up front too for a little more uptravel

Got some work done on the rear sheetmetal Saturday. Got cut short by a little road trip I had to make Sunday for work.3.5 hours to Vegas, 2.5 hours there, and 6 back Good times.

Hoping it settles a little more, I set 25 gallons of water in the backand it sank some, but not as much as I'd hoped. I don't like how the geometry on the links ends up, may need to cut the frame mounts off and move them forward some more, or make the links longer, buuuut, I'll take it for a test drive first and then make rash decisions.

If it works, it's time to try something new

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: Looks AWESOME! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
                    -Bob
                    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X