Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are salespeople flipping idiots?

It's not that friggin tough people. someone says, I need an ARB for a Dana 30 with 4.56 gears, there's only one that works.

Now if I said... "I need an ARB for a Dana 30..." and left it at that... the flippin sock sucker would have had a 50% chance of getting it right, not that he would have.

If I said... "I need an ARB for 4.56 gears..." well forget about it. ( I should go into sales)

the thing is, I asked for an ARB for a Dana 30 with 4.56 gears and guess what. I got an ARB for a Dana 30 with 3.56 or below. Not the correct part. Not even close. Well, I guess it's close, but it still wouldn't work.

I'm pissed.

Not only have I wasted a poop load of time running around geting parts for an install appointment this friday(that now will not be happening)... not only will I not have it installed for Calico(alas no Doran entrance for me)... but the flippin sock suckin mother freakers want me, YES ME, to pay to ship the flippin locker back to them.

I'm pissed.

the end.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Wow - I might have some sympathy for you but I'm already using all mine up for my own stuff. At least you and your sock will be able to enjoy a senic drive through calico while I sit around and look in the garage where my jeep used to be sitting knowing that it is at work on a hoiste waiting for the correct parts to come in- damn stock boys don't know how to package the correct parts, I asked for an electrac a set of 4.56 gears front and rear, master install kits and a new front case to mount the new front 4.56 gears onto. having all the correct numbers on the box had got me thinking this would be a breeze (for the first time). but now, I have my rig torn down, not drivable, in pieces waiting for someone to figure out how to find out what parts are wrong so that I can get the correct parts. Not to mention I now have no jeep to drive to work!

Well, I'm going to the drag races Friday at LACR and am going to kick some but. I'm going race my friends drag car with my bike- should be real close but with my extra pissed off delema I might be able to beat him!

Anyone want to come out?
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

you know what's funny kirk? If I would have got the correct ARB you could've had the carrier out of my 30.
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

THAT SUCKS SO BAD!

Im sorry to hear about it guys...hopefully youll get your parts soon and get your jeep back up and running Kirk...

AND YOU BRIAN, when did you decide to do ARB's? heheheh
        I dont remember your sayin you were gonna do it for sure. Sorry its not going smoothly.

Good luck racing Kirk!

T
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

That was always the plan Tam. I just finally decided to spend the cash.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

man o man, you guys and your sob stoires See if you had just bought used stuff, like me, then you wouldn't of had these problems.

Good Luck.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

brian, where did you order from? i hope it was't the place i recommended :confused: well, i guess they have a low price, but you get what you pay for if you used a credit card, you could always dispute the charge- that'll get their attention in a big hurry (i know, i had to do it too)

Comment

Yeah that's the place. they've already drop shipped me the correct (I hope) locker from ARB.
                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                  That was always the plan Tam. I just finally decided to spend the cash.
                  :yay:, i bet you charged it
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    :yay:, i bet you charged it
                    actually no. but I'll tell you what. when it arrives I'll set it down on the ground and run towards it real fast.:yay:
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Well the new rubicon track bar came - correct one this time-
                      they didn't send a return label and charged me again for another track bar- the first one was $150.00 and the second one was $95.00- go figure. I called them and ask them to send a return label- oh yeah, he says- ok.

the electrac was a monster that was made up of two different units. one half being the 3.92 and up, the other 3.73 and down.

but one is on the way.
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                      X