Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart Before the Horse...New Trailer Puller

Well...Holly & I went to the Dodge dealership to take a look at the new Hemi Rams...she test drove them & felt the hood caused too many blnd spost, so we saw this on & drove it home today!

2000 Dodge Ram Sport Crew Cab
    Magnum V8
    36,800 miles on it!
    Came with the cap...

$18,000

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while...been really busy! My last day of work was Tuesday (after still giving a 3 week notice that was to have me end Sept. 26...not enough work to keep me busy)

Now I'm figuring out where the hell we are gonna live when we move to AZ next month. I was accepted into UTI in Phoenix...gonna become ASE Master Mechanic Certified & maybe continue into the manufacturer specific program with BMW.

Also we've been to Mexico, ME camping, Schemitzun Pow Wow in CT, Visiting Scottsdale, AZ, Family Reunion in Sanibel, FL, Visit to Bar Harbor, ME...during the summer. We still have the Big E, Fryeburg Fair in ME, Country Party in PA, King Richard's Fair and now with BIG YELLOW we are going to drive out to AZ when we move, making a stop in South Carolina to visit Holly's sister (future sister-in-law)

As for the Jeep! I've been in communications with Dave at AEV. Looks like he's gonna give me a price on putting in the V8 Hemi & 5 speed Auto ;D It will cost some, but I will be able to sell the I6 & 4 speed auto to the highest bidder & he will ship it out (not pay for it) of his place. Looks like it will be started around the beginning of November & be done in like 6-8 weeks because of the Hemi (3 weeks normally). Still waiting on that e-mail with the price quote :

Oh yah...almost forgot...As of last night...

Holly & I are Engaged!!!

'04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

i hope your future wife likes jeeps, and doesnt mind you spending big miney on them it sounds like you have sure gotten around this summer. you have a nice project going on with the hemi jeep too... take lots of pictures
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Congrats!

Let me know when you get down here, I hear the rocks calling already!
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

woohoo!! way to go bumpy!
        why the name change!? lol
        we wish you both the best with everything (and the truck) ... you need a mjr decal for that truck now! pm me your new addie when you get it
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Bumpy,

I am new to the Phoenix area also.........maybe we can explore the trails together or have or friend "goodtimes" show us around.

Oh......congrats on the engagement!

F

'95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed
          SOA, 33" BFG Mud Terrains
          Custom Rock Sliders
          Warn 8000# Winch

Comment

Originally posted by fdeuce2x
            Hey Bumpy,

I am new to the Phoenix area also.........maybe we can explore the trails together or have or friend "goodtimes" show us around.

Oh......congrats on the engagement!

Cool...& thanks.

FYI...unfortunately still won't have a Jeep again till around X-mas time But can't really complain with the Jeep I'm ending up with
            '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
            '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy

FYI...unfortunately still won't have a Jeep again till around X-mas time
              I feel for ya..........I have been here without mine for a whole month. Gonna go to Portland, OR and drive it all the way down here next week (midweek)..........no top!

Can't wait to get it here......I miss it!

Wish me luck!
              F

'95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed
              SOA, 33" BFG Mud Terrains
              Custom Rock Sliders
              Warn 8000# Winch

Comment

hmm, thats weird . . . I could have sworn I replyed to this post. I'm losing my mind. Anywhoo, Nice truck Marshall!! You'll love it. We had a 98 1500 with a 5.2 and it was an awesome truck. Had 114k on it with NO problems. Traded it in on a new Ram with a Hemi. Congrats on the engagement! I'm sure you two will be very happy. All of us "So Cal" people need to make a trip out to AZ for some wheeling. I'm sure we can find a few people to show us around.
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy
                  ... But can't really complain with the Jeep I'm ending up with
                  Based on your signature in the first post, no you can't! They do quite well out here.
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
                  X