Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fdeuce2x
    replied
    Way to go! Gotta love that positive publicity!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by goodtimes
    Too cool guys!

I'd love to have a copy, but, as 'yall know, I fall into the "out of state" catagory.

How you wanna do it? My vote is you guys load up the CJ, and drive out. Then you can give it to me in person when we hit the rocks. (BTW, we are running Charouleau Gap on Sunday, if anyone is interested).
    woohoo! maybe one of these days ... or maybe it would be quicker to mail it to you ... fill in your address on your profile or PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    ROCKIN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Too cool guys!

I'd love to have a copy, but, as 'yall know, I fall into the "out of state" catagory.

How you wanna do it? My vote is you guys load up the CJ, and drive out. Then you can give it to me in person when we hit the rocks. (BTW, we are running Charouleau Gap on Sunday, if anyone is interested).

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    I want one-

congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    nice article Sarah.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    thanks babe

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    AWESOME ARTICLE SARAH!

Congrats and thanks for the great exposure!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    started a topic MJR Makes Headlines!

MJR Makes Headlines!

If you haven't already heard, MJR has the front page story in the Mojave Star Journal, a desert community newspaper. Here's the real thing:

Click here to see it bigger

Read the story online here

I'll be bringing copies of the paper to this Saturday's run at Rowher! If you're out of the state and would like a copy, let me know and we'll figure something out.
Working...
X