Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonofabitch!

the angels were ROBBED! what in the hell was that?
    i am not even a baseball fan, and was ready to throw the remote through the tv!
    what a crock!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Originally posted by NAILER341
    the angels were ROBBED! what in the hell was that?
    i am not even a baseball fan, and was ready to throw the remote through the tv!
    what a crock!
    Huh?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I hate the yankees!

Comment

Perhaps baseball has hired a few of the boxing referees!

Comment

i tuned in just in time to see that...it looked to me like the ball bounced but there was no dirt kicked up...in either case the umpire did call it a strike out twice and should have stuck to it...instead of letting the batter call the play...which is pretty much what he did...

Comment

just read about it. [COLOR="Silver"]I hate the sox.[/COLOR] sounds to me like the ump was sleepin'. [COLOR="Silver"]I hate the sox.[/COLOR] if it's strike three with two out and not a passed ball, inning is over. [COLOR="Silver"]I hate the sox.[/COLOR] players do not advance. [COLOR="Silver"]I hate the sox.[/COLOR] i should mention that i lived in chicago for a number of years and enjoyed going to [COLOR="Blue"]CUB[/COLOR] games. :yay: [COLOR="Silver"]I hate the sox.[/COLOR]
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

From what I have seen of the play, the batter should have been called out at the plate. He was not. There was only a strike 3 called.
              The Umpire had to think that the catcher did not catch the ball. If the batter swings on a strike 3, and the catcher does not catch the ball, the batter may run to 1st base. Normally the catcher just throws to first base, and the batter/runner is out, and scored as a strike out/put out.

The other umpires had to be sleeping, to not see the play at the plate. If they had seen that they catcher had caught the ball, it should have been a simple call, to call the batter out. Game over.

Overall, it was a really bad call in my opinion.

Navy-Jeepster
              Gold Digger
              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

I'm just amazed that this many people actually stayed awake through an entire yawnball game
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY
                You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

well tonight we can take revenge
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X