Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the new buggy home!

Hi Y'all
    Finally made it back about 2 am this morning. Trip was pretty uneventful except for a tread coming off one of the trailer tires, which also took out the running lights, and also was asked for my autograph by a nice texas sherrif. 76 in a 70 zone
    Breaks kinda suck on the thing in low. Has no power booster. Also needs some kind of antirock front and rear. Kinda feels like driving a slinky.
    Here's a couple of driveway shots.

ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Think I'll swing by this weekend and scope it out if that's cool with you
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Welcome back!

Let us know when you take that thing out, I'd love to see it in action.
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

cool deal, chris.
        i hope everything works well on it, and is easy to prep for JV.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hey Eric--
          Ya, I'm going to start prepping it for JV now. I already have someone interested in the tires. Need to find out what to do about adjusting the shocks though, and it nees some swaybars REALLY bad!

John, I have to work sunday but will try and hook up with you and adam for lunch. If not, you guys are more than welcome to come buy the house and check it out. It's behind the gate. Deb or the kids should be here.
          00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
          97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

LOOKS AWESOME!!!

76 in a 70 zone? Man that sucks ... but aren't those towing trailers supposed to be going 55? I've never towed so I don't know but I see those signs everywhere.
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
              LOOKS AWESOME!!!

76 in a 70 zone? Man that sucks ... but aren't those towing trailers supposed to be going 55? I've never towed so I don't know but I see those signs everywhere.
              In cali its 55 towing and for semi's. In AZ, new mex, texas, lousy, miss, alabama slama, and georgia the towing speed was same as speed limit.
              00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
              97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

I see. How was gas in those southern states? I always get the best prices driving through the central plains Iowa and Nebraska with the 89 gas being actually about .10 cheaper than 87 gas!

I've driven the drive from LA to Madison about 3 to 4 times now (2000 miles) but never done coast to coast ... that would be a fun trip if gas wasn't a killer.
                03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                  In cali its 55 towing and for semi's. In AZ, new mex, texas, lousy, miss, alabama slama, and georgia the towing speed was same as speed limit.
                  It was the calif license plate, If you had any other state plate he probably wouldnt have bothered you:censor:
                  My uncle is from tx and he drives 75-80 all day long and they never bother him, but he has the TexASS plate also
                  04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                  4" rough country springs
                  Nth degree arms upper and lower
                  1" Currie MML/BL
                  Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                  33"BFG MT's
                  Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Drove by yesterday afternoon and saw the buggy Chris. What's the wheel off for?

Comment

Looks like it could be fun. I like the tail lights, do the turn signals work? Where ya gonna put them ther license plates? Ha Ha!

B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
                        Drove by yesterday afternoon and saw the buggy Chris. What's the wheel off for?
                        Had to replace a u-joint and weld the caps. Needed some maintenance on the steering. Loose parts. I can see how hard the hydro steering works the knuckles with the big tires. Need to find some fo-dees.
                        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Did you get my voice mail Chris?

Comment

Working...
                          X