Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Sullivan

My wife called www.holbrookspecialties.com and started to ask about the longspring kits I had read about online. The guys there informed her that someone named "Sullivan" had called previously to inquire on behalf of a guy they had met on an internet bulletin board (blog) that owns a 74 CJ5, who is currently in Iraq. Now... I'm no rocket scientist (for sure) but I figured this may apply to me.

I thank whomever it is for looking up the info for me! My wife is going to get a money order on Monday and mail it out to them for the package. It wont be here in time for the AAT run in August, but maybe the next MJR even soon thar after. (yes, I said 'thar')

Thank you Sullivan, whomever you are!

p.s. I inquired already to the Sully that I've seen around a lot... wasn't him. But I still dig his user pic.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

i called for you but wasnt able to get on till now to let you know..
    just thought it would be fun to be helpful
    Jim
    ../l ,[____],
    l---L--OlllllllO 86 cj7 2.5" lift
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

Originally posted by sully72
      i just thought it would be fun to be helpful
      Jim
      Thanks Jim! Super helpful. If I hadn't talked the wife into ordering it for me I dont know what I would have done. That was tough though, she was so worried about ordering the right parts that she really didnt want to do it!

She didn't really get any info on the product though, just tried to order it for me. Have to ge a money order and send it out on Monday. You're more mech savvy than she is, could you get any info I'd find interesting?

I ordered new shackles and spring hangers (shackle type) for the ole girl as the ones I have are in need of replacement.

You guys on MJR ROCK!
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

that is what it's all about. nice work guys.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

sorry im not able to get on much recently but yes i would be happy to find out all the specs for you and see if you find anything interesting.

Jim
          i wrote down a few things but cant find the piece of paper but i do know off the top of my head that the kit doesnt come with u bolts but he will add them for around $60 anything else ill post when i can. glad to help
          Last edited by sully72; 07-24-05, 06:15 PM.
          ../l ,[____],
          l---L--OlllllllO 86 cj7 2.5" lift
          ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

Working...
          X