Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I have been doing lately

I got interested in Teardrop trailers a while ago, so I decided to build my own. Only with a slightly different look.

I started with 60' of 2x2x1/8 tube steel and this what I have soo far.

Hopefully I will get it done by Labor Day. It is 9.5'x5, with 31" mud terrains. The interior will sleep 2 very comfotably. It will include A/C.

Here is a link to the rest of the pics. I'll keep everyone updated with progress.

Teardrop Trailer
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Looks good so far!
    That's a BIG rock!

Comment

those things are to cool
      I have thought about relacing my pop up for one
      where did you buy your plans?
      Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Originally posted by Barker
        those things are to cool
        I have thought about relacing my pop up for one
        where did you buy your plans?
        I did all my research on the net. This is turning into my own design with ideas from other trailer. google search of teardrop trailer turns up over 60,000 items. Thats where I got my info. I reseached this for about 4 months before I started my build.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Very cool! I have thought about building one myself.....I still might some day.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Very cool! I was toying around with making one myself, but ended up getting a fiberglass trailer instead.

As a matter of fact, I have the windows I purchased for the project lying around my storage. They are small tinted RV windows with a slider and screening and were meant to fit in the doors so I could have cross ventilation. If you'd like to help me and the Missus out by taking em off our hands, drop me a PM.
            Last edited by jmbrowning; 07-16-05, 11:07 PM.
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
            X