Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM EMAIL W/ATTACHMENTS From Mjr

WE ARE NOT SENDING THESE! If you are getting them, please delete them. They will most likely go to your trash/spam folder since the sender doesn't match up to the domain.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

You can help prevent emails like these by NOT TYPING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN POSTS. Emails in your profile are safe, no one has access to them.

If you must include an email in a post, add the words NOSPAM somewhere in there, and that can help. For example, sarah@aol.com would be sarahNOSPAM@aol.com or sarah@NOSPAMaol.com or sarahATaol.com

If there are any other developments with this I will keep you posted here. No admin logins have been compromised.

Comment

This is one of the emails going out. We have nothing to do with it. In fact, we have never sent out a mass email, ever.
      Originally posted by spam emails
      Subject: Registration Confirmation

Account and Password Information are attached!

Visit: http://www.myjeeprocks.com?

Comment

Thanks for the "heads-up" Sarah.

Damn, how I hate spammers !!

Comment

Originally posted by ToddH
          Thanks for the "heads-up" Sarah.

Damn, how I hate spammers !!
          Actually, it ain't even me, it's everyone that has been complaining to me, I'm just passing the word along. Yes I hate them too, turn on your anti-viruses, PC users! Hehe.

Comment

Cripe!
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

I got one the second I got my confirmation email, so that leads me to believe the server this site is hosted on is infected, or hacked, but I know next to nothing about computers.

Comment

Working...
              X