Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Landcrusiers ?

Whats the deal with all the LandCrusier guys hating on jeeps ? Theres a local landcrusier club in my area and they hate on jeeps all the time. Its pretty pethetic, they have to hate on everybody. Why cant we just wheel together in peace. O well does anyone have an opinons on this topic thanks.

I say "lame." Although I do run a Jeep site, I think it's the people that matter, not so much as to what you're driving. We ran Calico this past weekend with a Tracker. It rocked!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yah it sucks for them hating on jeeps.
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

"Why can't we all just get along?"
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

My best friend who I wheel with alot, is a FJ40 guy, He claims the reason they hate on jeepers so much is because, every one calls land cruisers, especially the old ones Jeeps, And they get sick of people saying (Hey nice jeep man) Im sure we would be annyoned if people said not I like your jeep but, hey thats a a sick landcruiser, It would get old, plus I think theres alot less poser, Land Cruiser guys. Were kind of the honda of the import world.
          Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
            "Why can't we all just get along?"

we do, sometimes...
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

yeah, well they just always rag on em and it gets annoying my friend has a fj60 and hes always like dude iam so take u off road and blah blah blah haha and my good friend also has a jeep and we shut him up completly, we have more hp and more tourqu and way 2000 pounds less with shorter wheel bases and unless your landcrusier has magical air tires its not mathmatically possiable and he almost started crying haha. but yeah i tried to be friends with some of his Club but they always act like there so much better than anyone that doesnt have a landcruiser its weak dude weak.

Comment

People are going to disagree with your politics, your favorite sports team, and yes, the vehicle you may drive. As long as YOU don't "obsess" over "what others think", who the hell cares what others think?? Do any of these people have any control over your life ?? They must....because you have posted concerns over it.

Comment

You dont have to be a damn jack ass about it, i was just seeing if anyone else has the same problems as me. If u want to be a jackass i would please appricate it if u did not post on my threads. :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by SodyClack
                    You dont have to be a damn jack ass about it, i was just seeing if anyone else has the same problems as me. If u want to be a jackass i would please appricate it if u did not post on my threads. :angry:

So by calling me a jackass, you are no better than the landcrusier owners. That makes you a "HYPOCRITE".
                    And....only Sarah can dictate what I can and can't do here, it's her website, not yours.

You are going to have a rough time with life.......

Comment

Originally posted by ToddH
                      You are going to have a rough time with life.......
                      now that's funny.
                      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Behave!
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Personally, I have ran into very few people who truely hate jeeps. Many people I run trails with will give me schit about driving a jeep, but that's ok, because I give it right back, and it is all good natured fun. I run with toyotas (old pickups, tacoma's, 4-runners, FJ40's, a few '60s, even a couple 100 series cruisers), land rovers, range rovers (talk about pigs! those things wiegh a friggin ton), 'zuki's, jeeps, the occasional buggy...you name it. If someone really doesn't like what I am driving, they can simply not run the trail with me, it won't hurt my feelings a bit. If I am slowing them down, I'll pull over and let them pass, if they are slowing me down, I'll go around them, or stop and take a nice long break so I don't have to listen to them whine.....IMO, it's all about the people, not the vehicles. I go wheeling to hang out with friends and have a good time, not to listen to some ignorant jeep hater whine.....

So, in short, don't let it bother you, just find someone else to wheel with.
                          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Drive what you want. I drive jeeps becuase I dig jeeps. part of it is jeeps history and the fact that the wrangler still looks simular to the WW2 Jeep. I had a 83 Toy 4x4 that rocked and have a soft spot for them also, but my 99 Taco just wasn't the same.
                            The funny thing is, everyone is enjoying the same hobby so why argue, and look at this, if you were comparing cutting edge technology it might be different but we are talking about Strait Axle 4x4s that depend on hefty amounts of steel to keep from breaking, not exotic mettles or the like.
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Personally, I have ran into very few people who truely hate jeeps.
                              You haven't meet my wife
                              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Working...
                              X