X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just say no

Noooooooooooooooooooo
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

ooo, florida style
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Must be one of 'dem old folks down there......one minute they claim it is a 6-speed manual, the next they say it has a automatic.....also claims it is a 4 door...(????)

Yea, I think I'm gonna bid on that......
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Suweeeeeeeet!

I want one... not!
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

well it had to happen, some one PIMPED his rubicon
          if we send that pic to jeep, maybe they will stop selling them down there
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Thats just about as hilarious as the lowered H2 I saw the other day..
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

That Jeep Rocked Once

But now....

I see stuff like that all the time. When I am a rich man I will buy Jeeps like that, strip off all the gawdy crap, and make it a real nice rock crawler. Then I will auction it off and let the proceeds go to a good organization that works to keep our trails open.

But since I am not a rich man, I can only shake my head.

Comment

What I don't understand is why do that to a Rubicon? Why that extra $4-$5K when you'll clearly not be using the 4:1, D44s, nor front and rear selectable lockers. I'm sure that 4K could have gone into something more appropriate like flower curtains or at least a better radio or something.

So it's not that I don't think people should mod a jeep like that .. heck who am I to judge ... but doing it to a Rubicon where a regular would have been just the same just indicates a certain level of intelligence that is rather disturbing to say the least.
                03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

1. load shotgun

2. insert barrel into mouth

3. pull trigger

4. repeat as needed.

That person should be ashamed of themselves.

Jason
                  The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
                    What I don't understand is why do that to a Rubicon? Why that extra $4-$5K when you'll clearly not be using the 4:1, D44s, nor front and rear selectable lockers. I'm sure that 4K could have gone into something more appropriate like flower curtains or at least a better radio or something.

So it's not that I don't think people should mod a jeep like that .. heck who am I to judge ... but doing it to a Rubicon where a regular would have been just the same just indicates a certain level of intelligence that is rather disturbing to say the least.
                    Unfortunately, many who buy a jeep, simply look at the Rubicon as a top of the line jeep. They have no knowledge of why or what those things do, they are simply buying the best. I have a couple around the corner from me who have a ruby, I have asked them once where they wheeled and they got a blank look, "Wheeled?: so I said offroaded. The reply was that they bought the jeep because it was cute, and the salesman told them the rubicon was the top of the line.
                    What a waste of a jeep, they sould have bought a Sahara as it would have been better equipted for what they wanted and someone who wanted the upgrades of the rubi would have it. Our only solice is that one day someone will get this rubi with out it ever being shifted into 4 wheel drive.
                    censored for having an opinion

Comment

very very very sad.....
                      Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Working...
                      X