Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet switches

these are great looking ARB style switches. i just ordered some of these.. i'll let you know about the quality when i get them.

http://www.4x4mods.com/Product/Jeep/rockerswitches.html
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

those are nice!
    post how you like them.
    [COLOR=Navy]12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3]12345678901

Comment

Very nice!! Looks like its time to ditch the ash tray and make room for some more switches
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by codfish
        those are nice!
        post how you like them.
        yeah, let's hear it!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

definately interested in the quality of the switches. I need a couple anyways. Please post your findings...

Comment

Awesome find. Makes me wish I had known about this about a month earlier when I bought my switches from Checker auto.
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

I gotta admit, those are some cool switches. But I had better see some relays and quality wiring to go along with them !!! [ ]

Comment

there will be some wiring to go with them.
                i am planning to get a blue sea fuse box.

and wire all of my accessories in there with that. there will also be circuit breakers instead of run of the mill fuses.

this is the bus bar i will use for the primary wires to the battery. like winch cable, and other items that require big loads.

one of these babies will replace the cole hersey isolator i currently have for the dual batteries.

i will create a new thread for all of the wiring i have planned. there will be a bit of a write up and some pictures.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                X