Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time out

I am going to be in Fla visiting my dad for 6 days starting Saturday, And I just realized that 6 days with out my not much wanted opinions may be to much for you guys to handle.
    So here are a few just so you can get your fill while I am gone.
    1 Jeeps look better with half doors
    2 Jeeps make lousy road vehicles, but we love to drive them everywhere anyway
    3 Only my opinions matter
    4 if you dis agree with any of these, refer to # 3

ok I beleive these will hold you over for a week
    See you soon

THis Site Rocks

Jim
    censored for having an opinion

I'm back

ok florida was great, snow white beaches, girls in bikini,mid 70s all day, girls in bikinis,warter temp was around 70, girls in bikinis.

what can I say. I had a great time.

I did notice that Florida is over run with jeeps, how ever I only saw 2 that were built up. I was getting gas for the rental when one of the built ones pulled up and I asked about all the unbuilt jeeps and he laughed, seems it is so flat most guys just slap on 31s and go for it. humm, and I am planning to move back there to retire some day. guess I will have to import some rocks.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
      ok florida was great, snow white beaches, girls in bikini,mid 70s all day, girls in bikinis,warter temp was around 70, girls in bikinis.

what can I say. I had a great time.

I did notice that Florida is over run with jeeps, how ever I only saw 2 that were built up. I was getting gas for the rental when one of the built ones pulled up and I asked about all the unbuilt jeeps and he laughed, seems it is so flat most guys just slap on 31s and go for it. humm, and I am planning to move back there to retire some day. guess I will have to import some rocks.
      Instead of importing some rocks, Just put all the stock stuff back on your jeep, then put 31's, You'll fit right in!! Then you can sell all you mod stuff to us here on the board.. :haha:
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

hi

that was mean av he is going to sell the stuff to me i'm much cuter an younger lol j/k just if he movies to fl he needs to mach sure he has enough rooms at his house for all his jeep friends here to visit him to show up all thouse other jeeps lol i got my windows tinited now she looks much nicer with a bath an windows nice
        2004 TJ stock
        photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
        wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Working...
        X