X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Moab time yet?

Well? Is it? Huh? Is it May yet? How about now? :pizza: :beer: :tongue:
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

don't worry, all that snow will melt and it will warm up. someday.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      don't worry, all that snow will melt and it will warm up. someday.
      Things to do before Moab 2005:

Tera Low, for Rocker Knocker
      New MT/Rs, for everywhere
      New winch cable, for Brian
      "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

my things to do before moab...

shocks (more work than you might think )

steering box and pump (some parts backordered)

fancy flush valve stems (pretty easy)

change fluids, plugs and wires (cake)

buy townhouse (yikes)

maybe we should move it to June!!!! j/k

Hey chris, don't worry about the winch line for me, I've got my own. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

buy townhouse (yikes)
          Last year a bought a house, moved in and left for Moab a couple of days later!

Comment

Originally posted by aston
            Last year a bought a house, moved in and left for Moab a couple of days later!
            sheesh, you get a house first, get your shocks done first... you win.
            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Hurry up on those shocks! I need to do something with mine (really not happy with them), and am considering the same parts you have....
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                Hurry up on those shocks! I need to do something with mine (really not happy with them), and am considering the same parts you have....
                O.K., let's pretend they're done...

well, they're done, man what a pain. thanks to all who helped with the cutting and welding of the new mounts. I could have never done it myself.

Road ride is much improved, less body roll and more controlled spring rebound. Off road... well, I haven't wheeled on 'em yet so I can't tell. more info to come...

how's that.
                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Uh....no. I have no problems with the "plazma-cut, weld, grind, rinse, repeat" part of it.

I just want someone to tell me how great they are so that I have someone to b!tch to if I don't like em!

Hows that?
                  olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

O.K., let's pretend they're done...

well, they're done, man what a pain. thanks to all who helped with the cutting and welding of the new mounts. I could have never done it myself.

Road ride is much improved, less body roll and more controlled spring rebound. Off road... well, I haven't wheeled on 'em yet so I can't tell. more info to come...

how's that.

New shock mounts = pain in the arse to instal. Not to mension set them at just the right spot. I remember when we did my dads.....what a pain. Your gonna have loads of fun.

Comment

LMAO at you guys

Stuff I need to do ...

1. Throw on the new steering that's sitting in my living room ... and it looks like this week is going to be in the 40's!!!! I think God is trying to tell me that I should do this right away.

2. Install my remote control kit for the RS9000s that's been sitting in the garage for the past 5 months.

3. Air compressor that should be arriving any day (thanks to IRS!)

If somehow I balance my checkbook and realize I have a two or three extra grand in my checking account (hey, it might happen), then I'll do a full roll cage and get a front bumper and winch and then corner guards for the back and maybe LED tail lights ...

While I'm at it, with all the extra money that I'm magically going to find in my account, I'll probably throw on the AiRock suspension kit from offroad only ... yah ... that'd be sweet!!!!!
                      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                        Uh....no. I have no problems with the "plazma-cut, weld, grind, rinse, repeat" part of it.

I just want someone to tell me how great they are so that I have someone to b!tch to if I don't like em!

Hows that?
                        Erik??? Blaine??? you've got these shocks... comments??? :confused: :yay:
                        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                          New shock mounts = pain in the arse to instal. Not to mension set them at just the right spot. I remember when we did my dads.....what a pain. Your gonna have loads of fun.
                          It will push your design and fabrication skills to a whole new level

At rear rear I used shock hoops from All-Pro Off-Road, the toy boys. They worked out well, s**t I wish I had a digi cam.

arse not ass :confused: not another limey

Comment

Working...
                          X