Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating....

I'm currently full-swing in the dating scene...

I joined one of these on-line dating sites that makes you ask and answer questions, before you have free communication with that person...

Here are my responses to a young lady....

1. What are you looking for in a relationship partner?

Ans - Someone to control. I'm very, very controlling...ummm.. and co-dependant... Hopefully we can both be controlling and co-co-dependant together... obviously a sense of humor would be good! Someone to share my life with and to walk hand-in-hand with wouldn't hurt either!

2. If you were stuck on a desert island (in a forever sense)...what 5 cd's would you choose to have with you?

Ans - I think an instructional CD on boat building... another one would be 101 ways to use Coconuts... Any Pink Floyd, One that my lovely partner just loved, and the last one, one that would bug her whenever I played it... just for fun!

3. What do you most enjoy doing on a day off?

Ans - I enjoy writing coconut Recipes, removing sand from my CD jackets, and making things with bamboo. I also enjoy being controlled by my partner and being co-dependant (hopefully I can claim a co-dependant on my taxes!) Smiley I also enjoy doing just about anything outside.

03 TJ with a few mods.

CUTE!

Id go out with you if I werent already taken

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
    X